Er Hanna Paul
Designation: Asst Professor
Education : M Tech
Teaching : 2 years
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (M. G University)
PG : M. Tech. in Geotechnical Engineering (Cochin University of Science and Technology)
Duties and Responsibilities
Staff Advisor of B.Tech CE 2017 – 2021 Batch
- Hanna Paul,”A Model Study on the Behaviour of Pervious Concrete Piles in Poorly Graded Sand”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Hanna Paul,”A Model Study on Lateral Behaviour of Micropile under Inclined compressive loads in sand”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Hanna Paul,”An Experimental Investigation on Loading Behaviour of Modified Black Cotton Soil”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology.
- Hanna Paul and Sobha Cyrus, “Stabilization of weak subgrade soil using Demolished Concrete Aggregate”, Indian Geotechnical Conference IGC 2016, 15-17 December 2016, IIT Madras, Chennai, India.
- Published paper in the conference proceedings of Indian Geotechnical Conference IGC 2016 held at IIT Madras on 17th December, 2016
- Attended the 6th International Geotechnical Symposium on Disaster Mitigation at IIT Madras.
- Attended 3rd, 4th and 5th Praphulla Kumar Lecture series organised by Indian Geotechnical Society, Kochi Chapter & Association of Piling Specialists, Kochi.
- International Conference in Recent Advancements in Civil Engineering, ICRACE-2016 organised by CUSAT.
- Attended Seminar on Environment Impact Assessment.
- Attended Seminars conducted by Indian Concrete Institute (ICI – Kochi Centre).
- FDP on ” Renewable Energy Conversion and Management” sponsored by KTU and organised by Saintgits College of Engineering, 23-27 April 2018.
- FDP on “Innovative Realms in Environmental Engineering” sponsored by KSCSTE and organised by M.A. College, Kothamangalam, 18-20 June 2018.
- FDP on “Green Energy, Environment, Engineering and Technology for sustainable future”, organized by CUSAT, Kochi and sponsored by TEQIP, 10th – 14th Dec 2018.
- Life Member of Indian Geotechnical Society (Membership No. KL 238)
- Life Member of Indian Concrete Institute (Membership No. LM 11774)
- Ground Improvement Techniques
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental Geotechniques
- Sustainable Engineering
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 9496574523