Er Jineeth Joseph
Designation : Professor
Education : ME
Teaching : 4 years
Research : 4 years
UG : B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (RIT, Pampady)
PG : M.E in High Voltage Engineering (Anna University)
Ph.D :Electrical Engineering (Pursuing)
- K. Usha, JineethJoseph and S. Usa, “Location of faults in transformer winding using SFRA”, IEEE 1st Int’l. Conf. Condition Assesment Techniques in Electrical System, India, pp 196-201, 2013.
- Hameed K. M Shahul, Jineeth Joseph, T. K Sindhu, “Detection of location and size of water tree in XLPE cables by frequency response analysis: A simulation study”, IEEE Region 10 Conf.,TENCON, pp. 622-626, 2016.
- High Voltage Engineering
- Condition Monitoring of Power Equipment
- Electromagnetic Wave Propagation studies in power system
- Finite Element method (FEM) based analysis of high voltage apparatus
- Electric Transients in Power Systems