Er Jyothi K Nair
Teaching : 3 years
Industry : 4 year 6 months
UG : Food Processing and Preservation Technology
PG : Food Processing and Engineering
4 year 6 months
- Jyothi K Nair, Geethu Mohan, “Coconut Milk – Processing Technology”, Indian Coconut Journal, PP11-12, November 2015
- Jyothi K Nair, “Crunchy coconut chips”,Indian Coconut Journal, PP 31-33, December 2015
- Jyothi K Nair, “Diabetic Friendly Cookies”,Indian Coconut Journal, PP 34-35, December 2015.
- Jyothi K Nair, “Coconut Milk For Lactose Intolerant People”,Indian Coconut Journal, PP 13, April 2016.
- Jyothi K Nair, “Benefits of Virgin Coconut Oil for Health and Beauty”,Indian Coconut Journal, PP 24-26, April 2016.
- Jyothi K Nair, Aswini Abraham, “Flavoured Coconut Juice”, Business Deepika, PP 23-26, June 2016
- Jyothi K Nair, “Benefits of Coconut Milk”, Kerala Calling, June 2016.
- Jyothi K Nair, Sardhar Singh Choyal, ” Desiccated Coconut”, Indian Coconut Journal, PP 18-20, July 2016.
- Jyothi K Nair, : Diabetic Friendly Cookies”, Karshakamithram, PP 158-159, December 2016
- Jyothi K Nair, Sardhar Singh Choyal, ” Shell Charcoal, PP 18-21, April 2017
- Participated in the two week faculty development programme on Entrepreneurship conducted by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India sponsored by National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board, Department of Sciene and Technology, Government of India during 31 December, 2018 – 12 January 2019.
- Attended a three day faculty development programme on Engineering Mathematics and Research Methodology organized by Electrical and Elctronics Engineering, Marian Engineering College, Thiruvananthapuram from 13th – 15th December 2018.
- Attended 5 day faculty development programme on Transformation in Engineering Education sponsored by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University and organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam from 17th -21st April 2018.
- Participated one day seminar on ‘Ground Water Contamination and Remediation Technologies’ organized by Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam in association with KSCSTE and ISTE Kerala Section on 22nd February, 2018.
- Participated in the 47th ISTE National Annual Convention held at Saintgits College of Engineering from 27th to 29th January 2018.
- Participated in the ‘Exporters Meet 2017’ conducted by Coconut Development Board, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Kochi on February 2017.
- Participated in the ‘51st APCC session/Ministerial meeting’ conducted by Coconut Development Board, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Kochi from 2nd to 5th February 2015 at Kochi wherein different APCC countries participated.
- Invited to deliver a session on ‘Neera and Value Added Products from Neera’ on 17th August 2014 for the inaugural function of Neera Plant of Kodungallure Coconut Producer Company Ltd at Edathururthi, Thrissur.
- Completed “TRAIN THE TRAINER course on SEAFOOD HACCP INSPECTION & GOOD AQUACULTURE PRACTICES”, conducted by US FDA, JIFSAN and MPEDA, in March 2013.
- Attended National Seminar on “Application of Emerging Technologies in Fish Processing” conducted by Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT- ICAR), Kochi in January 2013.
- Completed “Awareness training program on ISO 22000:2005”, in October 2011 at TKM Institute of Technology, Kollam.
- Presented a poster on “Design and Fabrication of Updraft Solar Dryer” in the National Conference on Processed Foods – A Trend Beyond Boundaries, in January 2011 at M.O.P Vaishnav College for Women, Chennai.
- Attended CSIR sponsored National Seminar on “Application of Modelling & Simulation Techniques in Food & Bioprocess Engineering” on 8th and 9th December 2011 at Kongu Engineering College, Erode.
- Participated in the “Panel Discussion on Food Safety and Standard Act, 2006” at the National Level conference (Eminence’12) organized by TKMIT and Govt. of Kerala, in February 2012.
- Participated in the National seminar (Al Processo’10) on “Achieving Food Security in Times of Crisis”, in January 2010 organized by Karunya University, Coimbatore.
- Attended 3-day training program on ‘High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)’ conducted by Karunya University in January 2010.
- Participated in National Seminar on “Emerging Trends in Nanotechnology”, in February 2007 conducted by Avinashilingam University for Women, Coimbatore.
- Presented a poster on “Study of Fermentation by Adding Yeast in idly batter” at 18TH Indian convention of food scientists and technologists (ICFOST), in November 2006 at Hyderabad.
- Life time member of ISTE
- Life time member of AFSTi
R & D Projects
- Jyothi K Nair (Co-PI) for the project “Isolation and characterization of plastic degrading bacteria” granted for Rs. 1,15,000 under the CERD – Research Seed Money Scheme by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Kerala vide Order No : KTU/RESEARCH 2/3894/2018.
- New product development
- Food presevation
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions