Er Krupa Mary Varghese
Designation: Asst Professor
Education: M. Tech
Teaching : 8 years
Industry : 3.2 years
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (Kerala University)
PG : M. Tech in Structural Engineering and Construction Management (Kerala University)
1. Induction Programme with Microteaching , Saintgits College of Engineering and, 24 – 27
2. Workshop on Teacher Effectiveness , MAHE Dubai , 28 January 2014
3. Participated in a Summer School on Effective Teaching in Technical Education ,College of
Engineering , Thiruvanthapuram , June 2004.
4. Effective Teaching in Technical Education at College of Engineering, Thiruvanthapuram | June-04
1. Member of American Society Of Civil Engineers (M 9433615)
1. Design of Steel Structures
2. Construction Management
3. Prestressed Concrete Structures
4. Bridge Engineering
- Gate Qualifier (2001) ASCE Co-ordinator of MAHE Dubai – 2012-2013.
- Started ASCE Manipal student chapter under the Guidance of Dr. Gajanan M.Sabnis,
P.E.(Distinguished Member ASCE) and Meggan Maughan-Brown, (Director,
International Relations of ASCE) during the year September 2012 – June 2013.
- Officially inaugurated the ASCE student chapter at Manipal Dubai by Mr. Elias B
Sayah, P.E (Founder & President of ASCE , UAE) and Dr. Kota Reddy (Academic
President , Manipal Dubai, UAE) during Technovanza in May 2013.
Phone : +91 9188582378
Email : email@example.com