Er Ladeesh V G
Designation : Asst Professor
Education : Ph.D (Persuing) at NIT Calicut, M. Tech
Professional Experience :
Teaching : 2 Years
Research : 6 Years
Industry : 1 Year (Project fellow at VSSC, ISRO Trivandrum)
UG: Mechanical Engineering (PRS College of Engg. and Tech., Kerala University)
PG : Computer Integrated Manufacturing (College of Engineering Guindy, University Dept. of Anna University Chennai)
Ph.D : Manufacturing Engineering (NIT Calicut)
Industrial Experience :
1 Year (Project fellow at VSSC, ISRO Trivandrum)
9 International Journals, 27 International Conference Papers
- Attended workshop on Advanced Metrology ” METROMENT-2011″ held at College of Engineering, Guindy on JUNE-2011
- Attended 2- week workshop on Engineering Thermodynamics conducted by ISTE-IIT-Bombay at Mar Baselious College of Engineering, Trivandrum on December- 2012.
- Attended workshop on “Models and Methods for supply chain decision” conducted by NIT, Calicut on 6th April 2013.
- Attended workshop on “Multivariate Analysis Using SPSS and Spread Sheets ” conducted by NIT, Calicut during the period Jan 30 – Feb 1, 2014.
- Attended workshop on “Industrial Hydraulics and Mechatronics” conducted by NIT, Calicut during the period March 7-8, 2015.
- Attended a workshop on “Recent advances in FEM to solve complex Engineering Problems”, NIT Calicut, July 19-25, 2016.
- Attended a workshop on “Research Writing: Technical and Language Aspects,” NIT Calicut, February 11, 2017.
- Attended a workshop on “Machining of Advanced Materials for Aerospace Applications”, Saintgits College of Engg., Kottayam, April 29, 2017
- Attended a workshop on “Precision Manufacturing and its Applications”, IIT Madras, December 6, 2017.
- Participated in the National Conference on Energy, Economy and Environment conducted at NIT Calicut on December16-17, 2016
- Served as Ph.D Councilor- Engineering in SAC-NIT Calicut for the academic year 2014-2015.
- Served as Ph.D Representative of Mechanical Engineering Department, NIT Calicut for the years 2014 and 2015.
- Conducted a National Workshop on Non- Destructive Testing at St. Thomas College of Engineering and Technology, Chengannur, Kerala, Nov- 2012
- Volunteered METROMENT-2011 (National Workshop on Metrology and Instrumentation held at CEG, campus)
- Volunteered the National Meet for Research Scholars in Mechanical Engineering-2015, NIT Calicut, 3-4 July 2015.
- Volunteered the International Conference on Precision, Meso, Micro and Nano Engineering (COPEN-9), NIT Calicut, Dec 13-15, 2013
- Volunteered the International Conference on Advances in Tribology (ICAT-2014), NIT Calicut, Feb 21-24, 2014
- Member of Conference Committee in the International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M), University of Malaya, Malaysia, Feb 27-29, 2016
- Volunteered the National Conference on Energy, Economy and Environment conducted at NIT Calicut on December16-17, 2016
- Member of Hong Kong Society of Mechanical Engineers (HKSME): Member ID- m20160129001
- Editorial Board Member of the Journal “Vehicle Dynamics”, Whioce Publishing PTE. LTD., Singapore (http://ojs.whioce.com/index.php/vd/about/editorialTeam)
- Editorial Board Member of the Journal “Ceramic Sciences and Engineering”, EnPress Publisher, USA
- Reviewer of Journal: Journal of Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, Publisher: Springer
- Reviewer of Journal: Scientific Reports, Publisher: Springer Nature Publishing Group
- Reviewer of Journal: Vehicle Dynamics, Publisher: Whioce Publishing PTE. LTD., Singapore
- Reviewer of Journal: Ceramic Sciences and Engineering, Publisher: EnPress Publisher, USA
R & D Projects
KSCSTE-TDAP Project (Budget- Rs. 7 lakhs) titled “Development of a Grinding aided Electrochemical Discharge Machine and its Performance Evaluation” (Completed)
Consultant for Startup Companies in TBI Cell, NIT Calicut
Consultant, Newclear Technologies, Aluva
Advanced Manufacturing, Machine Tool Design, Non- Traditional Machining, Rapid Prototyping, Design of Experiments, Composite Materials, Finite Element Analysis, Process Modelling, Friction Stir Welding, Micro machining, Ceramics Machining
Best Paper Award, International Conference on Precision, Meso, Micro and Nano Engineering (COPEN-9), IIT Bombay, Dec 10-12, 2015
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions