Er Liju Mathew Alexander
Designation : Asst. Professor
Education : M.Tech
Teaching : 5 Years
UG : Mechanical Engineering (CUSAT)
PG : Advanced Manufacturing Engineering and Production Management (MG University)
- Alexander, L. M., et al. (2016).Dual Mode four Wheel Steering System. International Journal for Innovative Research in Science and Technology, 2(12), 81-87.
- Alexander, L. M., et al. (2013). Effective Involvement of Suppliers in New Product Development foran Automotive Industry, International Conference on Global Innovations in Technology and Science. Kerala, India.
- 1 day workshop on “Research Methodology”Musaliar College of Engineering, Pathanamthitta18/5/2016
- Three day workshop on “Emerging Trends and Challenges in Manufacturing Processes and Management’ 7-9 Novemeber 2016
- FDP on Innovative materials for thermal energy storage519-23 Dec 16
- Secured 1st Rank for MTech from MG University
- Organized an FDP under Production Stream of Mechanical Department