Er Nandu S
Designation : Asst Professor
Education : M.Tech
Professional Experience :
Teaching : 4.5 years
UG : Mechanical Engineering (MG University)
PG : Internal combustion Engines and turbo Machinery (Calicut University)
- Nandu, S., et al. (2016). Brayton Cycle based Turbo Charging.International Journal for Scientific Research and Development, 4(2), 912-916.
- Nandu, S., et al. (2014).Cam Actuated Rotary Pump. International Journal for Research and Development in Technology, 1(2), 1-7.
- Nandu, S., et al. (2014). Design and Analysis of Heat Exchanger for Automotive Exhaust based Thermoelectric Generator [TEG]. International Journal for Innovative Research in Science and Technology, 1(11), 1-5.
- Workshop on Tribology and Surface Engineering19-21 Dec, 2016
- 5 Day Faculty Development Program on “Engineering Applications of Finite Element Methods”, College of Engineering, Adoor.5-9 December 2016
- Three day workshop on “Emerging Trends and Challenges in Manufacturing Processes and Management’7-9 Novemeber 2016
- Ergonomics in Workplace: Measurement, Analysis and Solutions20-22 July 2016
- Coordinated Three Days Workshop on Multiphase Flow- Theory & Applications16 – 18 Dec 2015
R & D Projects
1 (CERD Funded)
Emission control in IC engines