Er Nekha Jose
Designation: Asst Professor
Education: M. Tech
Teaching : 3 years
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (Sree Buddha College of Engineering)
PG : M. Tech. in Water Resources and Hydroinformatics (Government Engineering College, Thrissur)
- Nekha Jose and K. S. Sumam, “Optimal Water Distribution Network Design Accounting for Valve Closure”, International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering, Science and Technology (ICETEST- 2015), Procedia Technology 24 (2016) 332 – 338.
- National Conference on Sustainable Development, Rehabilitation and Modern Construction materials & Methods on 6th and 7th July 2012.
- Half-day workshop on “Google Sketchup” conducted at SBCE on 27th March 2013.
- One day conference on “Bridge Design” on 27th March 2013.
- One day workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights” jointly organized by Caarmel Engineering College & Patent Information Centre- Kerala/ KSCSTE on 3rd November 2015.
- Two-week ISTE STTP on “Introduction to Structural Engg” conducted by IIT Kharagpur from 30th Nov 15 to 9th Jan 16 (Online activity equivalent to one week from 30th Nov 15 to 3rd Jan 16 and physical participation at Remote centre from 4th to 9th 16).
- Three days workshop on “Quality Initatives in Technical & Higher Educational Institutions through Accreditation and Assessment (Preparation for Accreditation by NBA)” during 11-13 January 2016.
- FDP on Concepts Coaching organized by ICT Academy of Kerala from 28-30 June 2016.
- One day workshop on “Beginners Guide to Research” conducted by Saingits Institute of Management in association with Travancore Management Association & ISTE on 19th November 2016.
- FDP on “Induction Training Programme for young teachers” sponsored by KTU and organized by College of Engineering, Kidangoor, 19-21 December 2017.
- FDP on ” Renewable Energy Conversion and Management” sponsored by KTU and organized by Saintgits College of Engineering, 23-27 April 2018
- Fluvial Hydraulics
- Soft computing Application to Water Resources Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics
- Environmental Engineering
- Open Channel Flow and Hydraulic Machines
- Received a Certificate of Appreciation and momento from GEC Thrissur, for standing first place in M. Tech. Water Resources & Hydroinformatics Course in the examinations of the University of Calicut (2013-15 Batch).
- Secured the 0.1 Certificate of Merit for outstanding academic performance and being among the top 0.1 percent of successful candidates in the CBSE Board exams (AISSE 2007).
Mobile : +91 8848049340
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org