Er Nimiya Rose Joshuva
Designation: Asst Professor
Education: M. Tech
Teaching : 3.5 years
UG : B.Tech. in Civil Engineering (R.I.T, Government Engineering College, Pampady)
PG : M. Tech. in Geomechanics and Structures (Saintgits College of Engineering)
- Nimiya Rose Joshuva,”Seismic Response Modification of mass irregular buildings using shear walls”, Proceedings of Second National Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction Management (SECON ’18)
- Nimiya Rose Joshuva,”Parametric study on seismic behaviour of setback buildings”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology
- Nimiya Rose Joshuva,”Seismic Evaluation of Diaphragm Discontinuity in symmetrical RC buildings”, Proceedings of Frontiers of Construction Technology and Computational Mechanics (CCTM ’18).
- Tiju Susan Thomas & Nimiya Rose Joshuva, ‘Progressive Collapse Analysis of a Reinforced Concrete Building using SAP 2000’, Proceedings of the Kerala Technological Congress (KETCON 2017-Design and Dynamics), pg.607-612.
- Lakshmi S. Nair & Nimiya Rose Joshuva, ‘Dynamic Analysis Of Tall Buildings With Belt Truss Systems’ International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology, ISSN: 2349-6002, Volume 3, Issue 4, September 2016, pp. 97-105.
- Nimiya Rose Joshuva,”Finite Element Modelling Of Segmental Model Beam “, The Indian Concrete Journal (Design Special Issue), April 2016, Vol. 90, No. 4, pp 85-92.
- Nimiya Rose Joshuva,‘Finite Element Analysis Of Reinforced And Pre-Tensioned Concrete Beams’ International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, ISSN 2250–2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 4, Issue 10, October 2014, pp.449-458.
- 2 Day National Workshop on “Resolving Complex Environmental Issues- A Futuristic Approach”, sponsered by Directorate of Enviroment and Climate change, Government of Kerala, 15th-16th Feb 2019.
- Two-Week ISTE STTP on Environmental Studies, IIT Bombay, June 2-June 15, 2015.
- Workshop on “Design of composite steel and concrete structures” , Saintgits College of Engineering, Pathamuttom, 8th& 9th May 2014.
- National Conference on ‘Recent Advances in Civil Engineering’ (RACE 2013) conducted by Department of Civil Engineering, Saintgits College of Engineering on 6th & 7th Sept 2013.
- National Conference on ‘Recent Advances in Civil Engineering’ (RACE 2012) conducted by Department of Civil Engineering, Saintgits College of Engineering on 20th & 21st Dec 2012.
- Associate Member of Institution of Engineers(India) Membership No. AM 162154-0
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education Membership No. LM 110492
- Southern Railway
- PWD Road and Bridges
- SFS, Kottayam
- Malankara Plantations Ltd., Kottayam
- KME Constructions
- Tall Buildings and foundations
- M G University First Rank Holder in M.Tech Geomechanics and Structures (2012-2014 batch)
Mobile : +91 9747947763
Email : email@example.com