Er Nirmal John Joy
Designation: Asst Professor
Education: M. Tech
Teaching : 4 years
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (Saintgits College of Engineering)
PG : M. Tech. in Geomechanics and Structures (Saintgits College of Engineering)
- Nirmal John Joy, Hashifa Hassan, “Study on Settlement Characteristics of Combined Pile Raft Foundation Founded on Sand with Various Arrangements of Piles using Plaxis 3D” International Conference on Emerging Trends in Technology and Applied Sciences, 2015
- Nirmal John Joy, Hashifa Hassan, “Study on Settlement Characteristics of Combined Pile Raft Foundation Founded on Sand with Various Arrangements of Piles using Plaxis 3D”International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering.ISSN:2250-2549,Volume 4,Issue 10, 2014
- Ashok P and Nirmal John Joy, “Study on Settlement Behavior of Raft Foundation on Geosynthetic Encased Stone Columns using Numerical Models”International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology,ISSN:2349-6002, Volume 3, Issue 4, September 2016.
- Nirmal John Joy, “Effects of sisal fibre on shear strength characteristics of Kuttanad clay”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET),Volume 3 Issue 4, e-ISSN: 2395 -0056, pp 973-976.
Short course on Pedagogy for Effective use of ICT in Engineering Education by IIT Bombay 5th – 21st January 2015.
2. ICTAK INTERNATIONAL CONCLAVE sponsored & organised by ICT Academy of Kerala, 24th – 25th June 2017.
3. Foundation Program in ICT sponsored by MHRD & organized by IIT BOMBAY, 3rd Aug – 7th Sept 2017.
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (LM-109199)
- Life Member of The Institution of Engineers (India) (AM-162153-2)
- Southern Railway, Kayamkulam
- PWD Road Section, Kottayam
- Soil Structure Interaction
- Piled Raft Foundations
- IGS Kochi-AISAT award for the one of the best MTech Thesis in Geotechnical Engineering from Kerala State for the year 2014-15.
Mobile : +91 9995013513
Email : email@example.com