Er Rekha Subash
Designation : Asst Professor Sr
Education : M.Tech
Teaching : 12 yrs
UG : Electronics & Communication
PG : Optical Communication
A device for High priority inter vehicular communication with Travel and Traffic Information-Journal of Science,Technology and Management .
Application of Neural Networks in classifying Digital Modulation-ICVCom 2009
Smart Prepaid Energy Metering System,National Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering & Technology (NCRTET 2017)
- 6 days FDP on “Role of VLSI & Embedded Systems in Next Generation Wireless Technologies”in association with Entuple Technologies, Bangalore & Pantech ProEd Pvt Ltd., Chennai
- ISTE STTP under Train Ten Thousand Teachers(T10KT) project on “CMOS, Mixed Signal and Radio Frequency VLSI Design” by IIT Kharagpur.
- 2 day training of ANSYS HF Package by Entuple Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore.
- 4.KTUsponsered FDP on Transformation in Engineering Education from 17-21/4/2018 organised by Mechanical Engineering Department.
- One week AICTE-ISTE Induction/Refresher Programme under AICTE-ISTE MoU titled “Refresher Course on Antennas and RF Devices”