Er Reshma Kassim
Designation: Asst Professor
Education: M. Tech
Teaching : 16 years
Industry : 1 year
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (M A College of Engg. Kothamangalam)
PG : M. Tech. in Construction Engineering and Management (Anna University)
- Reshma Kassim and M.Helen Santhi, “Basic Studies on Embodied Energy in Construction Materials”, International Journal of Earth Science and Engineering, Vol.9,December 2016
- Reshma Kassim ,“Numerical Study on Behaviour of FRP strengthened RC Beams with Shear and Flexural Openings” , International Journalof Advanvce Research in Science & Engineering , Vol.4 , Issue SI-(01), August 2015
- Reshma Kassim and Ashok Varathan .N,“A Systematic approach to mprove the Performance of a Cement Manufacturing Company Through Selective Inventory Control” , International Conference on Emerging Technology Trends in Advanced Engineering Research, February 2012
- One day workshop on Faculty Orientation in Engineering,Mar Athanasius College of Engineering-3rd August 2002.
- Workshop on Developing Leadership Qualities among Women on 26th and 27th March 2009.
- Short course on Student Psychology vs Teaching Methodology, Saintgits College of Engineering and NITTTR, 2nd -7th November 2009.
- Short term course on Advanced Material Characterisation, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kottayam,19th -21st November 2009.
- Two day workshop on Limit State Design of Steel Structures as per IS 800-2007, Saintgits College of Engineering, 20th and 21st April 2012.
- Short term training programme on Advancements in Concrete Technology & Special Concrete, Cochin University of Science & Technology, 25th to 29th November 2013.
- Mix Design Workshop, Ambuja Cements, Kottayam, 25th july 2014.
- Short term Programme on Bridging the gaps in Structural Conservation – Philosophy & practice of Conservation of Built Heritage, Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Kottayam, 9th to 15th July 2015.
- One day workshop on Additive Manufacturing Technology(3 D printing), Department of Industries and Commerce, Govt.of Kerala, Kottayam,13th January 2016.
- Short term course on Art of Teaching, Mangalam College of Engineering, 21st -22nd July 2016.
- Induction Programme on Microteaching, Saintgits College of Engineering, 24th to 27th July 2018.
- MOOC Development course by Bennett University, Noida and Saintgits College of Engineering on 7th and 8th December 2018.
- 2 Day National Workshop on “Resolving Complex Environmental Issues- A Futuristic Approach”, sponsered by Directorate of Enviroment and Climate change, Government of Kerala, 15th-16th Feb 2019.
- Life Member of Indian Concrete Institute ( LM–9523)
- PWD Road Section, Kottayam
- PWD Bridge Section,Kottayam
- N.J.T Constructions, Kottayam
- Concrete Technology
- Building Materials
Phone : +91 9961555050
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org