Er Rittin Abraham Kurien
Designation : Asst Professor
Education : M.Tech (Pursuing PhD)
Professional Experience :
Teaching : 3 years, 6 months
Research : 1 year
Industry : 2 Years (Production and Manufacturing)
UG : Mechanical Engineering
PG : Automobile Engineering
Ph.D : Composite Materials
2 Years (Production and Manufacturing)
- “Effect of parameters on the weld pool shape in laser spot welding of AlSi 304 stainless steel plate” was presented at the National level conference held at renewal center, Ernakulam in connection with IIW-INDIA KEMPPI-WELD network-third competition for young engineers 2018,organized by The Indian Institute of Welding, on 9th October 2018.
- “Design and fabrication of multiple braking system” was presented at the International conference held at Selvam College of Tech, Namakkal, Chennai on 13th March 2015.
- “Design and fabrication of Automatic centre stand for bikes” was presented at the Intra-college fest held at MBC Engineering College, Peermade on 5th March 2012.
- “Design and fabrication of Automatic centre stand for bikes” was presented at the National level conference held at Amal Jyothi Engineering College Kanjirapally on 28 January 2012.
- Published a journal on “Design and fabrication of multiple braking system” in International Journal of Applied Engineering Research ISSN 0973-4562 Volume 10, No 13(2015).
National workshop on “Innovative Thinking Research and Funding” held at Vidya Academy of Science and Technology, Thrissur, on 6th &7th December 2018.
National workshop on “Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning” held at Saintgits CET kottayam, conducted by Bennett University, Noida, India. From 25th June to 27th June 2018.
FDP on “Renewable energy conversion & Management” held at Saintgits CET Kottayam, from 23rd – 27th April 2018.
47th ISTE National Annual Convention held at Saintgits CET Kottayam, from 27th – 29th January 2018.
ISTE short term training programme on Guidance and counselling held at SJCET Pala, from 4th to 8th December 2017.
National Workshop on “Frontiers of Research in Mechanical Engineering held at SJCET Pala, on 3rd April 2017.
FDP on “Innovations in Materials Engineering & Manufacturing” held at Viswajyothi CET Vazhakulam from 20th – 22nd February 2017.
National Workshop on “Models & Tools for Technical Research” held at Viswajyothi CET Vazhakulam on 2nd & 3rd February 2017.
“National Workshop on Intellectual property rights & patent Registration” held at KITS Engineering College Kottayam on 21st April 2016.
8th SAE India- International Mobility Conference – SAE India, Chennai on 4th December 2013.
“National Seminar on Frontier Techniques in Automotive Manufacturing” held at KCG Engineering College, Chennai on 10th October 2013.
- ISTE (Indian Society for Technical Education) life member (LM 119856).
- SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers)
- IIW (Indian Institute of Welding)
- Composite Materials
- Appreciation letter from IIT Chennai for conducting QEEE course in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Saintgits CET Kottayam, May 2018.
- NPTEL online certification on Product Design and Manufacturing by the ministry of HRD Govt. of India, IIT Kanpur, April 2018.
- Appreciation letter from IIT Chennai for conducting QEEE course in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Saintgits CET Kottayam, December 2017.
- “Design and fabrication of automatic centre stand for bikes” was selected one of the best Engineering College projects in Kerala state by “Yuva Master Mind 2012” conducted & was published by Malayala Manorama on 12th July 2012.
- Judge of the events, “Best Engineer” & “Theme Show” conducted by MBC CET Peermade as a part of National level cultural fest “Swastika” 8th February 2018.
- Judge of the events, “Best Engineer” & “Theme Show” conducted by MBC CET Peermade as a part of National level cultural fest “Swastika” 4th March 2017.
- Guest talk on “Technology & Spirituality” for BMC Engineering college MGOCSM students, Kollam on 16th January 2017.
- Guest talk on “Social Responsibility of Engineers” for NSS students at Government high school Kodungoor, Kottayam, on 25th December 2016.
- Guest talk on “How to Start Innovations from school?” for school students, at MGOCSM Students centre, Kottaym on 30th October 2016.
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions