Er Sailesh K S
Designation : Asst Professor
Education : M.Tech
Teaching : 10 Years 2 Months
UG : Mechanical Engineering
PG : Machine Design
- Moolayil, J.T., A. Aravind, and S.K. Sasikumar. Study on physicochemical, rheological and oxidative properties of RSO with suitable additives. in AIP Conference Proceedings. 2019. AIP Publishing.
- Johny P Joseph, M R S Sudesh Kumar, Sailesh K S, “Dynamic Analsyis and Streamlining Functioning of Hearth Layer Screen”, August 2016, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), Volume 05, Issue 08, ISSN: 2278-0181, pp 302 – 305.
- Sailesh K S, Lithin Sam Varghese, Mathews Roy, Sreenath S, Vinil Wilson Chacko, “Design & Fabrication of Soil Scooping Machine”, April 2016, International Journal for Innovative Research in Science & Technology (IJIRST), Volume 2, Issue 11, ISSN (online): 2349-6010.
- Sailesh K S, Manu P Nair, Noel Joseph Karukayil, kiran John, Tom Thomas, “Design of Easy Walker (E-Walker), 2015, SSRG International Journal of Mechanical Engineering (SSRG-IJME), Volume 03, Issue 04, ISSN: 2348 – 8360, pp 6-10.
- Gopika Moorthy, Balaji A Raju, A Praveen, Minu M M and Sailesh K S, “Modelling and analysis of cold-form based composite panel”, 2014, International Journal of Advanced Technology, Volume 02, pp 571-576. This article was cited in International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology.
- Tobin Thomas, Sailesh K S, Tom Mathew, August 2013, “Design and Development of CFRP Tubular Truss Structures”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 4, Issue 8, ISSN (online): 2229-5518.
- Evaluation of Mechanical Properties of Hybrid Carbon Fibre – Coir/Sisal Reinforced Epoxy Composites (M.Tech) – Poster presentation in the “International Conference on Advancement in Polymeric Materials, APM-2017, with the theme of “Marching towards smart products with Multifunctional Material” held at IISc, Bangalore from 12th to 13th February 2017.
- Sailesh K S, Dr. Jason Cherian Issac, Dilip V, M Radha Krishnan – presented project titled “Design and Analysis of a Collet Based Lock Mechanism” in International Conference on Recent Advanced in Mechanical Engineering (INCRAME 2011) organised by Dr. M G R Eucational and Research Institute University, Chennai from 21st to 22nd April 2011.
- Moolayil, J.T., A. Aravind, and S.K. Sasikumar. Effects on Viscosity and Oxidative Stability of Additive Enhanced RSO: A Study. In Kerala Technological Congress. June 2019
- Gopika Moorthy, Minnu M M, Balaji A Raju, A Praveen, Sailesh K S, Analysis of Composite Panels in ANSYS, Proceedings of National Conference on “Recent Innovations In Civil Engineering &Technology” (RICET-14), 24th & 25th September, 2014, pp11-13
- Sabarinath S, Sailesh K S, – presented project titled Finite Element Analysis of a Magnetorheological damper and Design of an Optimum Configuration in National Conference on Advanced Trends And Technologies In Mechanical Engineering (ATATIME-13) organized by Carmel Engineering College, Ranni, Pathanamthitta on September 2013
- AICTE sponsored online STTP series 4 of 4 – Surface Characterization and Treatments in Tribology during 23-28 November 2020
- AICTE sponsored online STTP series 3 of 4 – Introduction to Special Topics like Nanotribology, Biotribology, Space Tribology, Biomimetics and Tribology in Industry during 12-17 October 2020
- AICTE sponsored online STTP series 2 of 4 – Tribology of Machine Components and Applied Tribology during 14-19 September 2020
- AICTE sponsored online STTP series 1 of 4 – Introduction to Tribology and Surface Engineering during 17-22 August 2020
- Online Training Program on Explicit Dynamics Using Ansys Autodyn by Entuple Technologies in association with ANSYS conducted on 10 & 11 June 2020.
- Online Training Program on Introduction to Optimization Techniques by Entuple Technologies in association with ANSYS conducted on 04 June 2020
- Online workshop on Effective Online Teaching TOOLS organized by Teaching and Learning Centre and Department of Civil Engineering, Mar Baselios College of Engineering and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram during 29-31 July 2020.
- Webinar on Insights to INDUSTRY 4.0 organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering, SA Engineering College (Autonomous), Chennai, India on 29th May 2020
- Online Training Program on Cad Modeling for Finite Element Analysis by Entuple Technologies in association with ANSYS conducted on 22nd May 2020
- Attended the bootcamp on Fundamentals of CFD organized by Skill Lync on 09th May 2020
- Online Training Program on Introduction to Explicit Dynamics by Entuple Technologies in association with ANSYS conducted on 07th May 2020
- Online Training Program on Brief of Dynamic Analysis by Entuple Technologies in association with ANSYS conducted on 05th May 2020
- Four days Online Course on Exam Reforms by AICTE from 29th April 2020 to 3rd May 2020
- A workshop on Improving Research Planning & Writing Skills at Technical Institutes by Elsevier & VTU Consortium on 28th April 2020
- MOOC converted FDP on Fundamentals of Surface Engineering: Mechanisms, Processes and Characterization conducted by IIT Roorkee from July to October 2019
- MOOC converted FDP on Basics of Finite Element Analysis – I organized by IIT Kanpur from February to April 2019
- Autodesk Authorized Training Centre course in AutoCAD – 3D CAD/CAM Design Fusion 360 New on 15th September 2018
- Mentoring Workshop for faculty held at SAINTGITS College of Engineering on September 1, 2018.
- Two day training program on Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical by ANSYS Learning Hub, Bangalore, from on 25th and 26th July 2017
- Workshop on Tribology and surface engineering, 19-21 December, 2016
- TEQIP II sponsored Faculty Development Program on Engineering applications of Finite Element Methods, College of Engineering, Adoor 5-9 December 2016
- Three day workshop on Emerging Trends and Challenges in Manufacturing Processes and Management 7-9 November 2016
- TEQIP II sponsored Faculty Development Program on Advanced Mechanics of Materials organized by the Department of Mechanical Engineering, T.K.M. College of Engineering, Kollam from June 22 – 26, 2015. Faculty Development Program on Advanced Materials and Modern Manufacturing Techniques, AMMMT 2014, held at Saintgits College of Engineering from 25th to 27th September 2014
- Two-week ISTE Workshop on Engineering Thermodynamics conducted by IIT Bombay from 11th to 21st December 2012.
- Two-day ISTE Workshop on Akash for Education conducted by IIT Bombay to 10th and 11th November 2012
- Two-week ISTE Workshop on Introduction to Research Methodologies conducted by IIT Bombay from 25th June to 04th July 2012
- FDP on ANSYS organized by Innovent Engineering Solutions Pvt Ltd. on 16th November 2011
- Attended the Train the Trainer Workshop on Campus Connect START PRIME at Infosys, Bangalore on June 2011
- NPTEL Online Certification course on Fundamentals of Surface Engineering: Mechanisms, Processes and Characterization conducted by IIT Roorkee from July to October 2019
- NPTEL Online Certification course on Basics of Finite Element Analysis – I organized by IIT Kanpur from February to April 2019
- NPTEL Online Certification course on Introduction to Mechanical Vibration organized by IIT Roorkee from February to March 2018
- Coordinator of five day workshop on Advanced Technologies in Engineering Design (ATED-15), conducted during April 22 to 28, 2015 held at Saintgits College of Engineering
- Solid Mechanics
- Finite Element Analysis
- Design and Fabrication of Multipurpose Mobility Carriage for Crippled (Guide) – Presented the project in the Kerala Technological Congress (KETCON) and Techfest of KSCSTE (TEKON) in exhibition category held at Sahrdaya College of Engineering & Technology, Thrissur on 23rd, 24th & 25th of February 2018 jointly organized by APJ Abdul Kalam Kerala Technological University (KTU) and Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE).
- Sit-To-Stand And Mobility Assistance Device For Patients (Guide)
a. Approved funding of Rs. 10,000/- from Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE) during 2018.
b. Project won First prize in the category, INNOVATION, as part of technical fest, Asthra 2018, held at SJCET, Palai.
- Effortless Ploughing Tool (B.Tech)
a. Presented the project in the Kerala Technological Congress (KETCON) and Techfest of KSCSTE (TEKON) in exhibition category held at Sahrdaya College of Engineering & Technology, Thrissur on 23rd, 24th & 25th of February 2018 jointly organized by APJ Abdul Kalam Kerala Technological University (KTU) and Kerala
State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE).
- Design & Fabrication of Soil Scooping Machine (B.Tech) a. Semifinalist of Dr. Pradeep P Thevannoor Innovation Awards (PPTIA 2015) held at SCMS School of Engineering and Technology, Karukutty, on 1st February, 2016. b. Finalist at KTU Techfest held at AJCE, Kanjirappally on 8th and 9th January 2016.
- Processing and Characterization of Short carbon Fibre Reinforced Functionally Graded Polymer Matric Composites by Centrifugal Casting Technique (M.Tech) a. Selected for oral presentation at 28th edition of Kerala Science Congress jointly organised by Centre for Water Resource Development and Management (CWRDM) and University of Calicut in association with Kerala School of Mathematics, Malabar Botanical Garden and Institute for Plant Science, C-STED and Kerala State Centre for Assistive Technology from 28th to 30th January 2016.
- Multipurpose Wheel Chair (B.Tech) a. Selected for the finals of the 9th edition of “TechTop Innovation Competition”, TechTop – 2014, held at Mar Baselios College of Engineering & Technology (MBCET), Nalanchira, Trivandrum on 25th and 26th July, 2014.
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions