Er Sanju Mary Sobichen
Designation: Asst Professor
Education: M. Tech
Teaching : 4 years
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering ((Anna University)
PG : M. Tech. in Structural Engineering (Anna University)
- Sanju Mary Sobichen, R.Vandhiyan and Dr. E.B. Perumal Pillai “ Effects of nano silica additions on mechanical properties of concrete” International Journal of scientific and Engineering Research, Vol. 7, Issue 3, March 2016.
- Sanju Mary Sobichen, “Axisymmetric Solid with Non-Axisymmetric Load using MAT lab”, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research.
- Participated in Two week workshop on Environment studies conducted by IIT Bombay from 2nd june to 12th june 2015
- Participated in the Two day workshop on Design and Development of Sustainable Concrete in the era of Global warming organized by NITK, Surathkal, 9th -10th Jan 2017.
- FDP on “Concept Coaching” conducted by ICT academy from 11th May to 13th May 2016.
- 2 Day National Workshop on “Resolving Complex Environmental Issues- A Futuristic Approach”, sponsered by Directorate of Enviroment and Climate change, Government of Kerala, 15th-16th Feb 2019.
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (LM-2203)
- Associate Member of The Institution of Engineers (India)
- Southern Railway, Kayamkulam
- PWD Road Section, Kottayam
- Repair and Rehabilitation
- Nanomaterials for Concrete
Mobile : +91 9447149158
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org