Er Shyla Joseph A
Designation: Asst Professor
Education: M. Tech
Teaching : 10 years
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (M.A College of Engineering)
PG : M. Tech. in Geomechanics and Structures (Saintgits College of Engineering)
- Stabilization of marine clay by electrokinetics, National Conference on Recent Advances in civil engineering, July 2012.
- Marine clay-its properties and use as a binding agent, International Journal of Advances in Engineering and emerging Technology, August 2014
- Stability Analysis of Kuttanad Clay Reinforced with PET Bottle Strips, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology, November 2014
- Effect of bioenzyme and geotextile on strength characteristics of subgrade soil, IRJET, 2016
- Experimental Investigation on Soil Reinforced with Bitumen coated Bamboo , IRJET, 2016
- Effect of nanomaterials on the properties of soft soil, IJSR , 2016
- Study on amended landfill liner using bentonite and zeolite mixtures, Internatinal Research Journal Engineering and Technology, Issue 4, 2017
- A comparative Study on the influence of traditional, non-traditional and by-product stabilizers on geotechnical properties of Kuttanad clay, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Issue 3. 2017
- Experimental investigation on the combined effect of Metakaoline, Terrazyme and Crumb powder on geotechnical properties of Kuttanad clay, International Journal of Engineering Research in Mechanical and Civil Engineering, Issue 4, April 2017
- Study on adsorption capacity of landfill liner with bentonite and activated alumina, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Issue 4, 2018
- Indian Geotechnical Conference, Geochallenges, 2011
- International Conference on Global Innovations in Technology and sciences , ICGITS 2013
- RACE 2012, 2013
- FDP on Design of composite steel and concrete structures by Saintgits College of Engineering, 8th – 9th May 2014.
- Enrichment of Effective Teaching Skills, VJCET, Vazhakulam
- Workshop on Engineering Mechanics, IIT, Mumbai, 2013.
- FDP on Introduction on Sustainable Engineering sponsored by KTU & organised by CET, 18th – 20th June 2015.
- STTP on Environmental Studies by IIT Bombay at Saintgits College of Engineering, 2nd – 12th June 2015.
- FDP on Air quality monitoring and assessment Dept.of Civil Engineering RIT Kottayam, 9th -11th Dec 2015.
- Workshop on ANSYS Workbench training by Saintgits College of Engineering, 19th – 21st July 2017.
- 2 Day National Workshop on “Resolving Complex Environmental Issues- A Futuristic Approach”, sponsered by Directorate of Enviroment and Climate change, Government of Kerala, 15th-16th Feb 2019.
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (LM65658)
- Southern Railway, Kayamkulam
- M/s Vellapally & Associates, Kottayam
- M/s Regal Homes, Kottayam
- Kelachandra, Chingavanam
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Building materials
Mobile : +91 9497286152
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org