Er Smitha S D
Designation : Assistant Professor
Education : M Tech
Teaching : 9.5 years
UG : Electrical and Electronics
PG : Power Systems
- Smitha S.D, Fossy Mary Chacko(2013). Energy management in Smart buildings with Intelligent Control Systems. International Conference for global innovations in technology and sciences (ICGITS 2013), Saintgits college of engineering, #13.
- Smitha S.D, Savier J S, Fossy Mary Chacko(2013). Intelligent Control System for efficient energy management in Commercial Buildings. International Conference on Microelectronic, Communication and Renewable Energy.
- Smitha S.D, Fossy Mary Chacko (2013). Intelligent Energy Management in smart and sustainable Buildings with multi-agent control system.IEEE International Conference on Automation, Computing, Communication, Control and Compressed Sensing (iMac4s).
- Smitha S.D, Fossy Mary Chacko (2012). Energy Management in Smart and Sustainable commercial building with intelligent Control systems. CSIR Sponsored National Conference on power system emergencies,Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathy Viswa Maha Vidyalaya, TamilNadu.
- Aida Paulose, Smitha S.D, “Digital Control Of Single Phase PV Inverter”, 2nd IRF International Conference, Cochin, ISBN : 978-93-84209-43-8, August 2014
- Neethu Muraleedharan, Smitha S.D, “Series Compensation And Stability Enhancement Of A Multi Machine System Using Static Synchronous Series Compensator (SSSC)”, 3rd National Conference On Emerging Technologies, Govt. Engineering College Barton Hill, August 2014.
- Neethu Muraleedharan, Smitha S.D, “Series Compensation and Stability Enhancement of Transmission Systems using Series FACTS device”, Internatonal Journal Of Innovative Research In Technology (IJIRT), Volume 1, Issue 4,ISSN : 2349-6002, September 2014
- Neethu Muraleedharan, Smitha S.D, “Application of Static Synchronous Series Compensator(SSSC) for stability enhancement of a Multimachine Power System”, International Journal of Advanced Information Science and Technology (IJAIST) ISSN: 2319:2682 Vol.30, No.30, October 2014, October 2014
- Ansu Thomas, Smitha S.D.,” A Self-synchronized Synchronverter Technology for Integrating PV inverters to Grid without using a Phase Locked Loop”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology, Volume 2, Issue 4 (October 2015), ISSN (Online): 2349-6002
- Ansu Thomas, Smitha S.D.,” Self synchronized controller for Grid-connected voltage source converter”,International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Volume 4, Issue 8 (August 2015), ISSN (Online): 2278-8875
- Athira M. Thomas, Smitha S.D., Voltage Stability with Islanded Distributed Energy Resource Unit, International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology, Volume 2, Issue 6 (November 2015),ISSN2349-6002
- Athira M. Thomas, Smitha S.D.,” Control Scheme for Islanded Operation of Distributed Energy Resource”, International Journal of Engineering Research Technology, Volume 4, Issue 10 (October 2015).ISSN2278-0181.
- Deepthi Ann Kurien, Smitha S.D, and Ganesh M, “A Novel Method for the Management of Battery Storage System for Variable Speed Wind Turbine Generating Systems”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology (IJIRT), Volume 3, Issue 3, August 2016.ISSN:2349-6002.pp93-101.
- Kiran Joe Cherian, Smitha S D, “Optimum placement of PMU for wide area protection”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Technology (IJIRT), Volume 3, Issue 3, August 2016.ISSN:2349-6002.pp215-218.
- ISTE Life member
- Energy Management System
- Power Quality
- Power System Dynamics and Stability
- Power System Control and Security
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: email@example.com For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions