Er Sreelal N
Designation : Assistant Professor
Education : M Tech
Teaching : 3 years
Industry : 6 months
UG : Electrical and Electronics Engineering (MG University)
PG : Power Systems (MG University)
- “A Method to Locate Bad Data in Large Power System using Distributed Approach”, Journal of Electrical Engineering, Vol. 17/2017, 2nd Edition, Pages 375 to 382,July 2017
- “An Error Correction Algorithm for Bad Data Error in Large Power System Network”, National Conference on Challenges and Issues in Operation of Competitive Electricity Markets (CIOCEM 2016), Central Power Research Institute (Govt. of India) with IEEE Power and Energy Society, Bangalore, Karnataka, 8-9, December 2016
- A. J. Nair, A. A. Abraham, S. M. Devan and N. Sreelal, “Gesture Activated Robotic Glove and Robotic Arm with Automatic Alert System and Automation” 2020 Second International Conference on Inventive Research in Computing Applications (ICIRCA), Coimbatore, India, 2020, pp. 376 380,doi:10.1109/ICIRCA48905.2020.9182986.
- One-day Workshop on Energy conservation & Management, 09 October 2013, Caarmel Engineering College
- Two-day National e-Seminar on Steps 2 Research, 19-20 September 2014, Saintgits College of Engineering
- Workshop on Soft Computing Techniques in Advanced Power System Analysis, 24 to 26 November 2014, Saintgits College of Engineering
- Participated in ISTE State annual convention held on Dec 09, 2017 at Govt Engineering college, Thrissur
- Participated in ISTE National annual convention held on Jan 27-29,2018 at SAINTGITS College of engineering.
- Completed IUCEE-EPICS Design thinking course from Aug 2017 to Jan 2018.
- Completed IUCEE-IIEECP Workshop held from Jan 11-13, 2018 at SAINTGITS College of Engineering.
- Completed IUCEE-IIEECP Certification course from Aug 2018 to April 2019.
- Participated in STTP on Design and Development of Power Electronic converters from Dec 3- 7, 2018 at SAINTGITS College of Engineering.
- Participated in E-BAJA Electric Vehicle competition 2020 from Jan 23-28, 2020 at Mahindra Track, Indore, Madyapradesh.
- Participated in INFI LEAGUE Electric Vehicle Competition 2020 from Feb 15-19, 2020 at ATVS Track , Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Participated in STTP on Introduction to Electric Vehicle; Opportunities and Challenges – Case Studies held on Aug 03-08, 2020 at SAINTGITS College of Engineering.
- Participated in STTP on Grid Integration Techniques for Electric Vehicles: Challenges, Opportunities, G2V & V2G applications held on Sept 14-19, 2020 at SAINTGITS College of Engineering.
- ISTE Life Member – LM 119855
- SAE INDIA Mem. Ship No. 7190410270
- Power system protection
- Power system security
- M.G. University First Rank for M.Tech. Power Systems, November 2016
- Best Outgoing M-Tech Student Award, June 2017
- Award for Outstanding performance in B-Tech EEE, September 2014
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: email@example.com For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions