Er Suchith Chellappan
Designation: Asst Professor
Education: ME Chemical (Petroleum), Pursuing Ph.D
Teaching : 4 years
Research : 4 years
Industry : Graduate apprentice (Travancore Cochin Chemicals)
UG : Chemical Engineering, Government Engineering College Calicut
PG : ME Chemical specialization in Petroleum Engineering, BITS Pilani (Pilani campus)
Ph.D : Nano magnetic biocatalyst for biodiesel production, NIT Calicut
Graduate apprentice (Travancore Cochin Chemicals)
- Experimental validation of biochar based green Bronsted acid catalysts for simultaneous esterification and transesterification in biodiesel production. Bioresource Technology Reports, 2018, Vol.2, 38-44.https://doi:10.1016/j.biteb.2018.04.002
- Synthesis, optimization and characterization of biochar based catalyst from sawdust for simultaneous esterification and transesterification.”Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering” 2018,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cjche.2018.02.034.
- Microwave assisted biodiesel production using a novel magnetic bionanocomposite as a bronsted acid catalyst. (Communicated)
- Methyl orange dye adsorbed biochar as a novel bronsted acid catalyst for microwave assisted biodiesel production. (Communicated)
- A novel magnetic biosorbent catalyst functionalized by remazol brilliant blue R dye for biodiesel production. (Communicated)
- Effect of reaction temperature and heating duration on slow pyrolysis biochar production and its characterization. (Communicated)
- Synthesis And Characterization Of Biochar Based Solid Acid Catalysts From Different Biomass.Chemference ‘16 , IIT Gandhinagar.
- Study of Kinetic Models for Trans-esterification Reaction using Heterogeneous Catalysts, ICAER‘15, IIT Bombay.
- Microwave assisted biodiesel production using a novel catalyst based on nanomagnetic biocomposite. ICEE‘18, NIT Calicut.
- Design of Experiments and Optmization Techniques”, Department of Mechanical engineering, Sree Budha college of Engineering, Kerala; 14-18 May 2018 (Workshop).
- Methyl orange dye adsorbed biochar as a catalyst for microwave assisted biodiesel production. BIORESTEC’18 conference, Spain. (Accepted).
- A magnetic biosorbent based bronsted acid catalyst functionalized by Remazol brilliant blue R dye for biodiesel production. IAPE’2018,Oxford university, United kingdom (Accepted).
Biodiesel, Biochar, Biosorption, Heterogeneous Catalyst, Pyrolysis, Nanotechnology, Characterization Techniques, Box Behnken Optimization, Reactive Extraction