Dr Surya J Varma
Designation: Asst Professor
Teaching : 3 Years
Research : 3 Years
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering
PG : M. Tech. in Geomechanics & Structures
Ph.D : Steel-Concrete Composite Fluted Columns
- Article titled ‘Study on the bond strength of steel-concrete composite rectangular fluted sections’, Advances in Civil Engineering, Hindawi, vol. 2020, ID 8844799, pp. 1-15.
- Article titled “Structural Integrity Evaluation of Pile Foundations by Pile Integrity Testing”,International Journal of Structural and Civil Engineering Research”,2013, vol.2, no.3, pp.133-140.
- “Structural Health Monitoring of Pile Foundations by Pile Integrity Testing”, Proceedings of 4th World Conference on Applied Science, Engineering and Technology, Dubai, September 2017.
- “Finite Element Analysis of Steel-Concrete Composite Fluted Columns using ABAQUS” e Proceedings of Structural Engineering Convention SEC-2018, Jadavpur University, Kolkata. (ISBN: 978-93-83660-46-9) ”
- Experimental and analytical structural integrity evaluation of pile foundations by stress wave propagation”, Proceedings of the National Conference Recent Advances in Civil Engineering, SAINTGITS College of Engineering, Kottayam (RACE -2012).
Participated in the five days Webinar on Indian Seismic Codes IS 1893:2016 conducted by R.M.K College of Engineering, Thiruvallur from 18.05.2020 to 22.05.2020
Participated in the Webinar on Innovations & Sustainability Through Construction Chemicals conducted by K.D.K College of Engineering, Nagpur on 14.05.2020
Participated in the Webinar on Green Building Technology conducted by Chennai Institute of Technology on 21.05.2020
Participated in the Webinar on Structural Failure Causes and Research Thought conducted by SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kanchipuram on 12.05.2020
Attended one day workshop on Intellectual Property Rights-2019(IPR-2019) conducted by Centre for Intellectual Rights (CIPR), Anna University, Chennai on 26.04.2019
Attended training programme on “URKUND: Plagiarism Detection Service” organized by Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai on 3-04-2019
- Moderator at the 4th World Conference on Applied Science, Engineering and Technology held at Dubai on September 2017.
- Life Member of ISTE
- Steel-Concrete Composites
- Earthquake Resistant Design
- Received certificate of recognition for being the Moderator at the 4th World Conference on Applied Science, Engineering and Technology held at Dubai on September 2017.
- Received certificate of recognition for dedication and excellence as the reception and hospitality committee member for the National level technical project competition and exhibition SRISHTI 2017 held at SAINTGITS College of Engineering
- Got second prize for paper presentation competition on a technical fest ‘Vastheya’ conducted at Rajiv Gandhi College Of Engineering
Mobile : +91 7338889255
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: email@example.com For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions