Er Susan Mathew
Designation : Asst Professor
Education : M.Tech
Professional Experience :
Teaching : 6 Years
UG : B. Tech in Civil Engineering (Saintgits College of Engineering)
PG : M.Tech in Water Resources and Hydroinformatics (Govt. Engineering College, Thrissur)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Staff Advisor of B.Tech 2015-2019 Batch
- Susan Mathew “Modelling Water Harvesting System Using GIS-Based Hydrologic Model SWAT” in National Conference on Technological Trends 2013 conducted at Government Engineering College Thrissur.
- Geethu Lal, Divya L. G, Nithin K. J, Susan Mathew, Bennet Kuriakose, “Sustainable Traffic Improvement for Urban Road Intersections of Developing Countries: A Case Study of Ettumanoor, India” Procedia Technology 25(2016) 115-121, ELSEVIER
- FDP on “Contemporary Technologies for Water and Wastewater Management”, by AICTE and T.K.M. College of Engineering, Kollam, 7th to 12th Jan 2019.
- MOOC Development course by Bennett University, Noida and Saintgits College of Engineering on 7th and 8th December 2018.
- FDP on ” Renewable Energy Conversion and Management” sponsored by KTU and organized by Saintgits College of Engineering, 23-27 April 2018
- FDP on “Induction Training Programme on Young Teachers”, sponsored by KTU and organized by College of Engineering, Kidangoor, 19-21 December 2017.
- FDP on “Rehabilitation of Structures Affected by Fire”, Mangalam College of Engineering,Ettumanoor, 10 th January 2017.
- FDP on “Sustainable Energy Management”, Mangalam College of Engineering, Ettumanoor, 26 th November 2016.
- FDP on “Reliability Analysis in Engineering”, Mangalam College of Engineering, Ettumanoor, 13 th August 2016.
- FDP on “Soil Structure Interaction Analysis”, Mangalam College of Engineering, Ettumanoor, 09 th March 2016.
- FDP on “Use of NMEICT & Other e-learning Resources for Classroom Teaching”, Mangalam College of Engineering, Ettumanoor, & NITTR, 01-05, July, 2015.
- Seminar on “Water Hammer/Surge analysis of piping system” ,Government Engineering College,Trissur, 17 th December, 2012.
- “Second National Technological Congress-NATCON 2012”, Government Engineering College,Trissur, 9-10 February 2012.
- Design of Hydraulic Structures
- Fluid mechanics
- Open channel flow
- Water resource engineering
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact: