Er Swapna Thomas
Designation: Asst Professor
Education: M. Tech
Teaching : 11 years
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (RIT, Govt. Engineering College, Kottayam)
PG : M. Tech. in Geomechanics and Structures (Saintgits College of Engineering)
- “A Model Study on Effect of Group Efficiency of Miropile under Axial Loading” International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Volume 3, Issue 11, Nov – 2014
- “A Model Study on pile behaviour under inclined compressive loads in cohesionless soil” International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Volume 4, Issue 11, Nov – 2015
- “Structural Analysis and Progressive Failure Analysis of Laminated Composite Joints-Single Pin Configuration” International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research, Volume 5, Issue 4, Aug – 2015
- “Experimental Investigation on Rubber soil reinforced with Msand” National Conference on Recent Advances in Civil Engineering, RACE-2012
- “Bearing capacity prediction for shallow foundations by in-situ and experimental investigation”, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Volume 5, Issue 4
- IUCEE International Engineering Educator Pre-Certification Workshop sponsored by IUCEE & Organised by Saintgits College of Engineering, 11th – 13th January 2018.
- FDP on Advanced Concrete Technology sponsored by AICTE & Organised by M.A. College, Kothamangalam, 7th- 20th Dec 2017.
- Five-day FDP on ‘Engineering Graphics’ conducted by Department of Mechanical Engineering, Saintgits College of Engineering from 16th to 21st June 2014.
- Two-day FDP on ‘Design of composite steel and concrete structures’ conducted by Department of Civil Engineering, Saintgits College of Engineering on 8th & 9th May 2014.
- International Conference on ‘Global Innovations in Technology and Sciences’ (ICGITS 2013) conducted by Saintgits College of Engineering from 4th to 6th April 2013.
- National Conference on ‘Recent Advances in Civil Engineering’ (RACE 2013) conducted by Department of Civil Engineering, Saintgits College of Engineering on 6th & 7th Sept 2013.
- Two week ISTE Workshop on ‘Engineering Mechanics’ conducted by IIT Bombay from 26th Nov to 6th Dec 2013.
- FDP on ‘Earthquake Resistant Design and Structural Rehabilitation’ conducted by Department of Civil Engineering, RIT, Kottayam from 1st to 5th July 2013.
- Two day course on ‘Limit State Design of Steel Structures as per IS 800:2007’ conducted by ICI & ISTE Chapter at Saintgits College of Engineering on 20th and 21st April 2012.
- National Conference on ‘Recent Advances in Civil Engineering’ (RACE 2012) conducted by Department of Civil Engineering, Saintgits College of Engineering on 20th & 21st Dec 2012.
- FDP on ‘Student Psychology Vs Teaching Methodology’ conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research at Saintgits College of Engineering from 2nd to 7th Nov 2009.
- Training programme on ‘Water Conservation & Rain Water Harvesting’ organized by Industry Institute Linkage Cell at NIT Calicut from 5th to 7th Jan 2005.
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (LM-73126)
- Life Member of Institution of Engineers (LM-1526833)
- Southern Railway, Kayamkulam
- PWD Road Section, Kottayam
- KME Constructions Pvt.Ltd, Kottayam
- Palathara Constructions, Kottayam
- Retaining Walls
- Earthquake Engineering
- Seismic analysis of reinforced soil structures, embankment and reinforced soil footings
- Stress-Strain Behavior of Cohesive Soil Mixing with Gravel by Triaxial Test
Phone : +91 9447127380
Email : email@example.com