Er Vinu Koshy Abraham
Education : M.E
Teaching : 9 years 3 months
UG : B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Govt. Engineering College, Palakkad)
PG : M. E in Embedded System Technologies (Anna University, Coimbatore)
- Three months training on Embedded Systems Design from Keltron, Ernakulam, during August to October 2006.
- One day seminar and exhibition on “Current Trends in VLSI design” conducted by Dept of ECE, Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore in Association with UTL Technologies, Bangalore on 8th December 2007.
- Three day FDP on MEMS and Microsystems, organized by Dept of ECE, Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore in Association with ISSS and NPMASS from 26th to 28th November 2008.
- Two weeks training on MEMS Device Fabrication conducted by NPMASS in CEERI, Pilani, Rajasthan, during May 2009.
- One week training on MEMS Design Software conducted by NPMASS in IISc, Bangalore, during June 2010.
- Two day FDP on DSP organized by dept of ECE and EEE, Tejaa Shakthi Institute of Technology for Women, Coimbatore, on 6th and 7th December 2012.
- Two week ISTE workshop on DBMS conducted by IIT Bombay, from 21st to 31st May 2013.
- Two week ISTE workshop on Analog Electronics Conducted by IIT Kharagpur, under NMEICT (MHRD), from 4th to 14th June, 2013
- AICTE sponsored 2 weeks FDP on “Advancements in Cognitive Green Communication and Robotics Systems” organized by dept of ECE, Erode Sengunthar College of Engineering, Erode, from 18th to 31st October 2013.
- ISTE – The Indian Society for Technical Education – Life Member
- ISSS – Institute of Smart Structures and Systems – Life Member
- Embedded System Technologies
- Smart Structures