Er Vivek Philip
Designation : Asst Professor (On Leave)
Education : M Tech
Teaching : 5 years
Research : 1 year
Industry : 2 Year
UG : B. Tech. in Civil Engineering (RIT, Govt. Engineering College, Kottayam)
PG :M. Tech. in Structural Engineering and Construction Management (T.K.M College of Engineering)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Institute Website Administrator
- National Academic Depository(NAD) Coordinator
- Structural Research Lab In-charge
- Department Budget committee member
- “Three Legged Articulated Support for 5 MW Offshore Wind Turbine” , Elsevier Aquatic Procedia, Pages 500-507, ISSN: 2214-241, Vol 4, 2015
- “Hydro-Aerodynamic Coupling For Analysis of Articulated Tower Supporting NREL Offshore Wind Turbine” International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, ISSN:2347-6710, Vol. 4, Issue 10, October 2015
- “An Effectiveness of Mooring lines on Spar Platform”, International Journal Of Innovative Research & Development, 2278 – 0211, Vol 4 Issue 11, 2015
- “A Study on Concrete Deep Beams using Nonlinear Analysis”, IJIRST –International Journal for Innovative Research in Science & Technology, ISSN:2349-6010, Volume 2 , Issue 05, October 2015
- “Seismic Performance Assessment of Multi-Storeyed RC Moment Resisting Frames Based on Plan Aspect Ratio by Pushover Analysis”, IJIRST –International Journal for Innovative Research in Science & Technology, 2349-6010, Volume 2 , Issue 05, October 2015
- “An Analytical Investigation On Improving Ductile Reinforcement Of Exterior Beam Column Joints”, IJIRT, ISSN: 2349, Volume 3, Issue 4, September 2016
- “Effectiveness of Spring Mass Dampers in Articulated Platform Supporting Offshore Wind Turbine”, International Journal of Research in IT, Management and Engineering, ISSN 2249-1619, Volume 06, Issue 08, August 2016, Page 37-44
- “Effectiveness of Swimmer Bars as Shear Reinforcement in Rectangular Concrete Beams”, International Journal of Research in IT, Management and Engineering, ISSN 2249-1619, Volume 06Issue 08, August 2016, Page 45-51
- “Dynamic Response of Offshore Triceratops- Supporting 5 MW Wind Turbine”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol. 5 Issue 06, June-2016
- “Design of Floating Support Structure for 5 MW Offshore Wind Turbine”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2347-6710, Special Issue, December 2013, pp 261-269
- “ Fatigue Analysis of Articulated Support for Offshore Wind Turbine”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2395 -0056, Volume: 04 Issue:6, 2017
- “Evaluation of Seismic Design Magnification Factor for Regular And L Shape Open Ground Storey Buildings”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2395 -0056, Volume: 04 Issue:5, 2017
- “Effect of Bracing system on Seismic Behavior of Rectangular Elevated RC Water Tank”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2395 -0056, Volume: 04 Issue:6, 2017
- “Evaluation of Response Reduction Factor Based on Redundancy for High Rise Buildings”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, ISSN: 2395 -0056, Volume: 04 Issue:5, 2017
- Workshop on “NBA Accreditation”- Resource person, at TRINITY College of Engineering , Trivandrum, 19th July 2018.
- International conference on water resources, coastal and ocean engineering (ICWRCOE’15) conducted by NITK, Suratkal on 12th to 13th March 2015.
- Coupled Dynamic Design of Four Legged Articulated Tower for Supporting 5 MW NREL Offshore Wind Turbine, The Third National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering (NET 2015) conducted by Govt. Engineering College, Kozhikode.
- Effect of plan aspect ratio on the siesmic performance of multi-storeyed RC moment resisting frames conducted by Mar Baselios Institute of Technology & Science, 2015.
- Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis of Concrete Deep Beams, The Third National Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering (NET 2015) ) conducted by Govt. Engineering College, Kozhikode, 2015.
- An investigation on effectiveness of mooring lines on spar platform,National conference on innovative practices in civil engineering conducted by Mar Baselios Institute of Technology & Science, 2015.
- International conference on energy and management, Government Engineering College, Kottayam on 12th to 14th December 2013.
- Life Member Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) No. LM 110496
- Registered A Category Engineer – Reg No: E-2451/11/EA-390/KLM
R & D Projects
- Principal Investigator of project titled “Study on partial replacement of concerte of slab by bubbles” funded by Centre for Engineering Research and Development (CERD) Trivandrum on 15.03.2017 (KTU/RESEARCH 3/1431/2016 – Rs 20,000)
- Structural design & proof checking of various buildings and structures under private/Govt buildings
- Involved in architectural design of various building under private/Govt.
- Practicing as Registered A category Engineer under rule 150(4) KMBR, for last 6 years
- Associative Structural Consultant at Fortis Arbor Structural Consultants, Kottayam.
- Structural Engineering
- Offshore and Coastal Structures
- Experimental techniques and Instrumentation
- Finite Element Analysis
A system to reduce organic load of the wastewater treatment plants, 4181/CHE/2011
Mail : email@example.com
Mobile : 9496591004