Mr Nithin Prince John
Designation: Asst. Professor
Education: M Tech
- Teaching : 5 years
- Worked as Research Sabbatical in NVIDIA Bennett Research on Artificial Intelligence at Bennett University, Greater Noida. [1st June 2019 – 30th June 2019]
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Kottayam Institute of Technology & Science (KiTS), Pallickathodu, Kottayam. [3rd August 2015 – 16th January 2016]
UG : Information Technology
PG : Computer Science & Engineering
- Delivered an invited talk on “Introduction to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning Concepts” for the webinar organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering of ICCS College of Engineering and Management, Injakundu on 1st August 2020.
- Delivered an invited talk on the topic “An Exploration to the world of AI, ML and Dl” on 15th July 2020 for the 5 – Day Online Faculty Development Programme on “Industrial Revolution 4.0: Emerging Trends in Information Technology” organized by Department of Computer Science and Engineering of Sree Buddha College of Engineering, Pattoor.
- Delivered an invited talk on “Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning” for the webinar organized by SBCE IEEE student Branch Chapter on 5th May 2020.
- Delivered training session at College of Engineering, Adoor from 16th – 18th December 2019 as part of TEQIP sponsored 5 day FDP on “Deep Learning”.
- Delivered training session at Bennett University, Greater Noida on 26th June 2019 as part of the leadingindia.ai project, a nationwide initiative on “AI and deep learning Skilling and Research”.
- Delivered training session on “Deep Learning for Computer Vision using Python” for the two days workshop [4th – 5th May 2019] organized by College of Engineering, Karunagappally.
- Delivered training session on “Deep Learning for Computer Vision using Python” for the two days workshop [28th – 29th March 2019] organized by Sree Buddha College of Engineering, Elavumthitta.
- Delivered training session on “Deep Learning for Computer Vision using Python” for the two days workshop [9th – 10th February 2019] organized by College of Engineering, Pathanapuram.
- Delivered training session on “Deep Learning Techniques and Tools for Medical Applications” for the two days seminar [24th – 25th September 2018] organized by Baselios Mathews II College of Engineering, Sasthamcotta. (Sponsored by Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment)
- Delivered an invited talk on “Fundamentals of Artificial Neural Network and Introduction to Deep Learning” at Mohandas College of Engineering and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram on 18th July 2018 as part of FDP on “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning”.
- Nithin Prince John, Keerthi A S Pillai, Anil A R, “Video Interaction Through Finger Tips”, IEEE International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies (ICCPCT-2015), Thuckalay, March 19-20, 2015. [Best Paper Award]
- Nithin Prince John, “Turning Existing Video Contents Into Transactional Content Marketing”, Kerala Technological Congress 2016 (KETCON-2016).
- Certification for Fundamentals of Deep Learning for Computer Vision by NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute.
- Certification for IUCEE International Engineering Educators Certification Program.
- Certification for Java Programming by Oracle Academy.
- NPTEL Online Certification for the course on Deep Learning.
- Certification for Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning conducted by leadingindia.ai, a nationwide initiative by Bennett University, Greater Noida, India.
- Certification for Short Term Course on Deep Learning and Applications sponsored by Quality Improvement Programme, AICTE, New Delhi.
- Certification for IUCEE (Indo Universal Collaboration for Engineering Education) – EPICS (Engineering Projects in Community Service) Design Thinking Course.
- Certification for Faculty Enablement Program (FEP) on Foundation Program 5.0 conducted by Infosys Limited and has been awarded with A+ grade.
- Certification for Microsoft Saksham – IT champion Training program organized by APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University.
- Attended “Faculty Enablement Program on Foundation Program (FP) 5.0″ conducted by Infosys Campus Connect” on 19th – 23rd December 2016 at NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte, Karnataka.
- Attended Two days FDP on “ Free Open Source and Software” on 16th – 17th December 2016 at Toc H Institute of Science and Technology-Ernakulam.
- Attended “Workshop on IoT using Raspberry Pi” on 2nd and 3rd December 2016 at Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam.
- Attended “International Conclave on Skills, Engineering and Technology (ICSET)” conducted by ICT Academy on 24th and 25th june 2016 at Travancore Hall, Technopark, Trivandrum.
- C Orientation Program for S3 CS B [2015 – 2019] Batch, July 2016
- Workshop on Web Development for S3 CS B [2015 – 2019] Batch, October 2016
- ISTE, IAENG, theIRED
- Won best paper award in the IEEE International Conference on Circuit, Power and Computing Technologies (ICCPCT-2015), Kanyakumari, Tamilnadu, on March, 2015.
- Won academic excellence award at college level for securing second highest marks in the B. Tech Degree Examination of CUSAT held in April 2013.
Mobile : +91 9446297559
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: email@example.com For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions