Mr Selvam E
Designation : Asst.Professor
Education : B.E, M.E.
Professional Experience :
Teaching : 8
Research : 3 months
UG : Computer Science and Engineering
PG : Computer and Communication Engineering
Duties and Responsibilities
- CSE Labs In-charge.
- ISTE CS Member.
- Jyothirgmaya Coordinator 2016-2017.
- Staff Advisor- S4 CS A Batch [ 2015-2019].
- Member- Bodhisattva Research Group (Saintgits Artificial Intelligence Centre)
- Staff Advisor – (2015-2019 Batch A) Students
- “Simulation Based on An Effective Defence Against Duplicate Node Attacks in Wireless Networks.” International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering.ISSN 2250-2459, Volume 2, Issue 1, January 2012., Impact Factor: 2.324.
- “A Hierarchical Approach on Collaborative Learning Data” – ENIAC’10 (International Conference on Explorations and Innovations in Advanced Computing), Organized by CSIR and National Engineering College –Kovilpatti, May 2010.
- “Simulation Based on an Efficient Utilization of Transmission Control Protocol and its Analyze on the Size of Congestion Window with Different Mechanisms” ,ENIAC’14 (International Conference on Explorations and Innovations in Advanced Computing), January 2014
- Presented a paper entitled as “Adaptive Recovery Solution for Autism Spectrum Disorder” in ICCISCON’18 International Conference, Organized by GISAT -Kottayam , April 2018
- Presented a paper entitled “A review on Different Approaches Used in E-Learning Recommender Systems” in the International Conference on Innovative Trends in Science and Technology (ICITST-2018) Organized by Sarabhai Institute of Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram on 27th November 2018
- Paper entitled as “A Pragmatic Review on Different Approaches Used in E-Learning Recommender Systems” has presented in the IEEE Conference – ICCSDET 21st – 22nd December 2018 held at Saintgits College of Engineering.
- Attended “Faculty Enablement Program on Foundation Program 3.1 of Infosys Campus Connect” on 17-21 June 2013 at Toc H institute of Science and technology, Ernakulam.
- Attended “International Workshop On Cloud Computing and the Aneka Platform” on 19th October 2013 at RajagiriSchool of Science and Technology, Kochi.
- Attended Two day workshop on “Computational Tools in FOSS” on 07-08 July 2014 at Saintgits College of Engineering – Kottayam.
- Attended Three day Workshop and Conference on “Solid State Circuits- IEEE Kerala Chapter on 30th Jan to 1st February 2014 at Saintgits College of Engineering – Kottayam.
- Attended “Faculty Induction Programme” on 9th – 10th December 2013 at Saintgits College of Engineering – Kottayam.
- Attended Four days’ workshop on “Outcome based Accreditation Process”- National Board of Accreditation, New Delhi on 13th September 2013 & 3-5th October 2013 at Saintgits College of Engineering – Kottayam.
- Attended 3 days Faculty Development Program on Concepts Coaching conducted by ICT Academy of Kerala on 11.05.2016 to 13.05.2016 at Saintgits College of Engineering-Kottayam.
- Attended One week short term training program – TEQIP- Phase II on “Bio-informatics, Algorithms Database and Tools” on 13.06.2016 to 18. 06.2016 at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology-Kottayam.
- Attended one week workshop on “ Internet Programming with Python” by C-DAC, STDC –Kochi on 12.07.2016 to 16.07.2016 at Saintgits College of Engineering – Kottayam.
- Attended the 27th ISTE State Annual Convention and Seminar on 19.11.2016 at M- Dasan Institute of Technology- Ulliyeri, Calicut.
- Attended One Week FDP on” Essential Mathematics for Engineering” on 28.11.2016 to 03.12.2016 at APJ Abdulkalam Technological University – CET Campus, Trivandrum.
- Attended Two days FDP on “ Free Open Source and Software” on 16.12.16 to 17.12.16 at Toc H Institute of Science and Technology-Ernakulam.
- Participated in 28th Annual State Convention of ISTE held at Govt. Engg. College Thrissur on 9th December 2017.
- Participated in FDP on Theory of Computation organised by Saintgits College of Engg. From 22nd -27th , May 2017.
- Participated in 47th ISTE National Annual Convention from 27th – 29th January 2018 held at Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam..
- Attended one week FDP on” Transformations in Engineering Education” organized by Saintgits College of Engineering and APJAKTU during April 17th – 21st , 2018.
- Attended One Day Workshop on “Next Generation IT” organised by Saintgits College of Engg on 20th , April 2018.
- Attended Three days workshop on “ Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning” jointly conducted by Saintgits and Bennett University, Greater Noida in association with NVIDIA on June 25th -27th , 2018
- Attended a KSCSTE Sponsored Two-day Workshop on Research Methodology, Writing Practices, Languages & Soft skills during 18th-19th January 2018 at Saintgits College of Engineering.
- Internal Talk on “Open Source Tools” on 20.08.2013 at Department of CSE, Saintgits College of Engineeirng-Kottayam.
- Organized a Technical Talk on “An Introduction to Artificial Neural Networks and its Applications”- Resource Person- Dr. M. Wilscy, Dean CS & IT under the banner of ISTE Saintgits Chapter On September 1, 2016 at RB Seminar Hall, Dept. of Computer Science and Engg – Saintgits College of Engineering.
- Organized an Invited Talk on “Journal Indexing and Scientometrics” – Resource Person Dr. Madhu S Nair, Assistant Professor in Computer Science, University of Kerala on October 10th, 2016 at RB Seminar Hall, Dept. of Computer Science and Engg. Saintgits College of Engineering.
- Organized a Talk on “Introduction to Soft Computing with emphasis on Fuzzy Logic” – Resource Person- Dr. M.Wilscy ME [IISc], PhD [IIT M]- Dean CS & IT , Saintgits College of Engineering-Kottayam on March 04th , 2017 at RB Seminar Hall, Dept. of Computer Science and Engg. Saintgits College of Engineering.
- Organized a workshop on “Blended Learning through Vitual Lab Platform” under the banner of ISTE Saintgits Chapter, December 2017
- Organized one Workshop on “Blended Learning Using Virtual Lab” under the banner of ISTE Saintgits Chapter during November 2017.
- Organized a Two Days Workshop on “Data mining and R Programming” under the banner of ISTE Saingits Chapter during September 2018 for the Faculty members and M.Tech Students.
As Resource Person
- Resource Person on “Automata, Formal Languages and Theory of Computation ” at Providence College of Engineering, Chengannur during November 2017.
- Resource Person for the Two Days Workshop on “Data Mining & R Programming” at Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam during September 2018.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers[IEEE- 92734622].
- Indian Society for Technical Edcuation [ISTE] Life Membership – LM110505
R & D Projects
- Research group member in Leading India project (Deep Learning and AI Skilling and Research project- Collaborative Project of Bennett University, Noida and Royal Academy of Engineering, UK) [April 2018 – Present]. URL: https://leadingindia.ai/
- Guiding one M.Tech Project (Domain : Data mining & Machine Learning in Recommender Systems).
- PG – University First Rank Holder with Gold Medalist
- Researcher on Computer Vision and Deep Learning ((Royal Academy of Engineering, UK – Newton Bhabha Fund, Bennett University & Saintgits Collaboration Lead website: www.leadingindia.ai
- NVIDIA Certification on Deep Learning
- Done NPTEL Certification on Deep Learning (August – October 2018) and Successfully completed the course (Secure Elite Category).
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : 9495582528
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: email@example.com For Admission please contact: Quick Facts
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact: