Dr. Sony George
Designation: Asst. Professor (Senior)
Education: B Tech,M Tech, Doing PhD
Teaching : 8 years of teaching Experience
Research : 3 years experience as research candidate
Industry : One year Experience as Design Engineer of Chemical Equipment
UG : Chemical engineering
PG : Environmental Engineering
Ph.D : Drying characteristics,Food Preservation,Optimization
- One year Experience as Design Engineer of Chemical Equipment
- Delegate and poster evaluator on”EMINENCE ’18, National conference on “Emerging Food processing Technologies Towards Safe Food on 10 th February 2018 at TKM Institute of technology,karuvelil,Kollam.
- Paper presentation on UGC Sponsored an international conference on ‘Innovations and challenges in food processing sector” by St.Teresa’s College, Ernakulam on 9th February 2018.
- Delegate to National Seminar on the topic “HEALTHY BAKES” conducted by Department of Food science and quality control, BCM College, Kottayam on 10th January 2018.
- Attended in the faculty enrichment programme -“Academic Documentation Using LATEX” at saintgits college of Engineering on 16th December 2017.
- 5-day Faculty development and training programme on Biodegradable and non-biodegradable solid waste management at the Dept. of Chemical Engineering, Govt. Engineering College, Thrissur, from 4 to 8 Feb 201
- 5-day Faculty development and training programme on, Recent research trends in chemical and environmental engineering 2013, sponsored by AICTE /MHRD & TEQIP held on 27-31 May 2013, at Departement of Chemical Engineering NIT Calicut campus, Kerala
- CSIR sponsored national seminar on Application of modeling and simulation techniques in food and bioprocess engineering held from Dec 8 & 9, 2011 at Kongu Engineering College, Erode
- National seminar on ‘ Eminence ‘11’ Harvesting Innovations in Food Technology 2011 at Hotel Presidency, Cochin
- National seminar on‘ Eminence ‘09’ New Horizons in Food Technology, 2009 at Mascot Hotel, Trivandrum
- Day implant training at water treatment plant at sasthamkotta, Kerala water authority.
- Day implant training at water treatment plant at Meenadu, Kerala water authority.
- Drying charcteristic studies
- Food preservation
- Water Treatment