B. Tech. Government allottees can provide the details online in advance before coming to campus for taking admission. Candidates, please report at the campus on the CEE prescribed day itself.
Congratulations! Saintgits SAE BAJA team wins 1st prize of Rs. 60,000/- in the Rock Crawl competition held at IIT Ropar.
Ms Hanna Mathew
Designation : Asst Professor
Education : ME
Teaching: 8 yrs
UG : Electronics & Communication
PG : Applied Electronics
- Published a paper titled “CMOS DNA Sequencing Arrays- A Gateway to Advanced DNA Computing” in the proceedings of International Conference on Wireless Communications Signal Processing and Networking (WiSPNET2017) held at SSN College of Engineering, Chennai,March 2017
- Published a paper titled “A Review on Research and Advancements in LoC” in the proceedings of IEEE Sponsored Conference on Solid State Circuits held at Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam,August 2016
- Published a paper titled “A Low Power Memory Design Using Clock Gating Technique” in the proceedings of ICVCI-11 held at Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam,April 2011
- Published a paper titled “A novel delay buffer for low power applications” in the proceedings of ICSO-10 held at Karpagam College of Engg.Coimbatore, February 2010
- Published a paper titled “A low power buffer using ring counter & gating technique” in the proceedings of NCVCC-10 held at Maharaja Engineering College , Coimbatore,March 2010
- Attended an induction programme sponsored by AICTE/ISTE on” Antennas and RF Devices” from 11/06/18 to 16/06/18 at Saintgits College of Engineering
- Attended a KSCSTE sponsored 2 day workshop on “Research Methodology, Writing Practices, Language & Soft Skills” organized by the Department of ECE in association with IETE from 18/01/18 to 19/01/18 at Saintgits College of Engineering
- Attended a two day Workshop on “Modeling and Simulation of Micro Electro Mechanical Systems using IntelliSuite Software” sponsored by IEEE Solid State Circuit Society from 8/6/17 to 9/6/17
- Attended a workshop on “CMOS, Mixed Signal and Radio Frequency VLSI Design” by IIT Kharagpur from 30/01/17 to 04/02/17 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a workshop for Women in Science & Engineering(WiSE) organised by the IEEE Nanotechnology Council & Sensors Council at Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore
- Attended a FDP on “Role of VLSI & Embedded Systems in Next Generation Wireless Technologies”in association with Entuple Technologies, Bangalore & Pantech ProEd Pvt Ltd., Chennai from 28/11/16 to 03/12/16
- Attended a workshop on on “Signals & Systems” by IIT Bombayfrom 16/7/15-18/12/15 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a IETE sponsored FDP on Embedded Design Using ARM & ARDUINO from 18/11/15 -24/9/15 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a National level workshop on Signal Processing in VLSI System Design from 28/9/15 -30/9/15 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a IETE Sponsored National Level Faculty Development Programme on CAD Tools in VLSI & Communication from 28/11/14 to 5/12/14 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a FDP on Concepts Coaching by ICT Academy of Kerala from 10/11/14-12/11/14 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a ISTE Seminar on Steps to Research by Amal Jyothi College of Engg.from 19/9/14-20/9/14 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attende a FDP on Or CAD, MATLAB, DSP processors from 2.12.2013-9.12.2013 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a course on Creative Teaching on 5.10.13 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a course on Multimedia for teaching (NITTR) from 13.06.2011-17.06.2011 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- ISTE -Life Membership