Faculty development programme by Fr. Cyriac Kottayarukil held on April. 4, 2019 at Saintgits Institute of Management.
Congratulations! Saintgits SAE BAJA team wins 1st prize of Rs. 60,000/- in the Rock Crawl competition held at IIT Ropar.
Ms Hanna Mathew
Designation : Asst Professor
Education : ME
Teaching: 8 yrs
UG : Electronics & Communication
PG : Applied Electronics
- Published a paper titled “CMOS DNA Sequencing Arrays- A Gateway to Advanced DNA Computing” in the proceedings of International Conference on Wireless Communications Signal Processing and Networking (WiSPNET2017) held at SSN College of Engineering, Chennai,March 2017
- Published a paper titled “A Review on Research and Advancements in LoC” in the proceedings of IEEE Sponsored Conference on Solid State Circuits held at Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam,August 2016
- Published a paper titled “A Low Power Memory Design Using Clock Gating Technique” in the proceedings of ICVCI-11 held at Saintgits College of Engineering, Kottayam,April 2011
- Published a paper titled “A novel delay buffer for low power applications” in the proceedings of ICSO-10 held at Karpagam College of Engg.Coimbatore, February 2010
- Published a paper titled “A low power buffer using ring counter & gating technique” in the proceedings of NCVCC-10 held at Maharaja Engineering College , Coimbatore,March 2010
- Attended an induction programme sponsored by AICTE/ISTE on” Antennas and RF Devices” from 11/06/18 to 16/06/18 at Saintgits College of Engineering
- Attended a KSCSTE sponsored 2 day workshop on “Research Methodology, Writing Practices, Language & Soft Skills” organized by the Department of ECE in association with IETE from 18/01/18 to 19/01/18 at Saintgits College of Engineering
- Attended a two day Workshop on “Modeling and Simulation of Micro Electro Mechanical Systems using IntelliSuite Software” sponsored by IEEE Solid State Circuit Society from 8/6/17 to 9/6/17
- Attended a workshop on “CMOS, Mixed Signal and Radio Frequency VLSI Design” by IIT Kharagpur from 30/01/17 to 04/02/17 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a workshop for Women in Science & Engineering(WiSE) organised by the IEEE Nanotechnology Council & Sensors Council at Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore
- Attended a FDP on “Role of VLSI & Embedded Systems in Next Generation Wireless Technologies”in association with Entuple Technologies, Bangalore & Pantech ProEd Pvt Ltd., Chennai from 28/11/16 to 03/12/16
- Attended a workshop on on “Signals & Systems” by IIT Bombayfrom 16/7/15-18/12/15 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a IETE sponsored FDP on Embedded Design Using ARM & ARDUINO from 18/11/15 -24/9/15 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a National level workshop on Signal Processing in VLSI System Design from 28/9/15 -30/9/15 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a IETE Sponsored National Level Faculty Development Programme on CAD Tools in VLSI & Communication from 28/11/14 to 5/12/14 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a FDP on Concepts Coaching by ICT Academy of Kerala from 10/11/14-12/11/14 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a ISTE Seminar on Steps to Research by Amal Jyothi College of Engg.from 19/9/14-20/9/14 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attende a FDP on Or CAD, MATLAB, DSP processors from 2.12.2013-9.12.2013 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a course on Creative Teaching on 5.10.13 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- Attended a course on Multimedia for teaching (NITTR) from 13.06.2011-17.06.2011 at Saintgits College of Engg.
- ISTE -Life Membership