Dr. Reenu Elizabeth John
Designation: Assistant Professor (Sr)
Research : 5 years
Teaching : 4 years
UG : Physics ( Mar Thoma College For Women, Perumbavoor)
PG : Physics ( Union Christian College, Aluva )
MPhil : Physics (University College , Trivandrum)
PhD : Physics ( St. Berchmans College, Changanassery )
- Reenu Elizabeth John, Anoop Chandran, Mammen Samuel, Marykutty Thomas, and K.C. George, “Origin of colossal dielectric behavior in hydrothermally prepared non-stoichiometric α-MnO2 nanorods” Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures, 2020, 116, 113720 (Impact factor 3.57)
- Reenu Elizabeth John, Anoop Chandran, Justin George, Ajai Jose, Gijo Jose, Joshy Jose, N. V. Unnikrishnan, Marykutty Thomas and K. C. George, “High temperature ferroelectric behaviour in α -MnO2 nanorods realised through enriched oxygen vacancy induced non-stoichiometry”, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2017, 19, 28756-28771 (Impact factor 3.43)
- Reenu Elizabeth John, Anoop Chandran, Marykutty Thomas, Joshy Jose, and K.C. George, “Surface-defect induced modifications in the optical properties of α-MnO2 nanorods“, Applied Surface Science, 367 2016, 43-51 (Impact factor 6.18)
- Smitha Joseph, Reenu Elizabeth John, K. V. Saban, “Unraveling the effects Mn-site doping on structural, magnetic and magnetotransport properties of Nd0.67Sr0.33Mn0.9T0.1O3 (T= Mn, Fe, Cr, Ni)”, Ceramics International, 2019, 45, 21249-21262 (Impact factor 3.83)
- Reenu Elizabeth John, Anoop Chandran, Sharath Krishnan, Gijo Jose, Ajay Jose, Joshy Jose, Marykutty Thomas and K C George, “Rietveld refinement and experimental determination of optical and electrical properties of K+ stabilized α-MnO2 nanostructures”, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2018, 01, 2013
- Reenu Elizabeth John, Anoop Chandran, M. Manuja, Ajai Jose, Gijo Jose, Marykutty Thomas and K C George, “Crystal Structure Refinement and Electrical Transport Properties of α-MnO2 Nanorods”, Knowledge of Research, 2015, 2, 71-76.
- DST-SERB sponsored International Conference on Advanced Functional Materials, October 2018, St Berchmans College, Changanassery
- International Conference on Advanced Nanostructures, March 2018, Catholicate College, Pathanamthitta.
- International Conference on Material Science and Technology, June 2016, St Thomas College, Pala.
- National Symbosium on Spectroscopy: Fundamentals and Recent trends, March 2018, St. Cyrils college, Adoor
- 27th Kerala Science Congress, January 2015, Alappuzha.
- National seminar on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology and Department of Biotechnology, University of Kerala, Kariavattom. March 2015
- National Conference on Materials Science and Technology, July 2014, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Colloquium on Smart Materials and Structures, Srinivasa Ramanuja Institute for Basic Science (SRIBS), November 2017, Kottayam.
- National Workshop on Advances in Instrumental Techniques for Nanomaterial Characterization, March 2014, Mahatma Gandhi University , Kottayam.
- National Seminar on Nanostructured Materials, August 2014, NSS Hindu College, Changanassery.
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights, April 2014, St. Berchmans College, Changanassery.
- Pre ICOR International Workshop on Raman Spectroscopy: Recent Advances, Techniques and Applications, August 2012, Thiruvananthapuram.
- National Seminar on Smart Materials for a Smarter World, September 2012, St. Berchmans College, Changanassery.
- Lecture Workshop on Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Field Theory, Group Theory and Tensors, August 2007, Mar Ivanios College, Thiruvananthapuram.
As Resource Person
- Value added–course : Electronics and Maintenance of Home Appliances
B.Sc. Physics, CMS College, Kottayam.
- Invited talk : Advances in Superconductors
Department of Physics, BCM College for Women, Kottayam.
- Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Synthesis and Characterization of nanostructured materials.
- Completed online course through Coursera on “Nanotechnology: A Maker’s Course” by Duke University on 05.10.2020
- Completed online course through Coursera on “Nanotechnology and Nanosensors- Part 1” by Technion – Israel Institute of Technology on Oct 21, 2020
- Maulana Azad National Research Fellowship (2014-2019) from the UGC, Government of India.
- Best poster presentation: DST-SERB sponsored international conference on Advanced functional materials, 2018
- Best oral presentation: National Symposium on spectroscopy: Fundamentals and Recent trends, 2018
- Third rank in M.Sc. Physics from M. G. University, 2006
- First rank in B.Sc. Physics from M. G. University, 2004
Contact Details :
Phone : 9895667340
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: email@example.com For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions