Mr. Siju K S
Designation: Associate Professor
Teaching : 15 Years
Technical Training (AI&ML) : 2 Years
UG : Mathematics (Mahatma Gandhi University)
PG : Mathematics (Mahatma Gandhi University)
B.Ed : Mathematical Science (Mahatma Gandhi University)
Recent FDPs/Training Programmes as Resourse Person
- Research Data Analysis Using R, Two Days Workshop Organized by Research and PG Department of Commerse, K.G. College Pampady. Sponsored by M.G. University, Kottayam from 31 November, 2018 to 1st December, 2018.
- Review on Random Process & Markov Models, Two Days Workshop Organized by Department of ECE, MBC College ofEngineering, Idukki, Kerala from 3rd December, 2018 to 4th December, 2019.
- Research Methodology & Data Analysis through SPSS, One Day Workshop Organized by Saintgits College of Applied Sciences on 6th December, 2018.
- Mathematical Modelling & Optimization of systems, Organized by FSDT Organized by Gov.Engg. College, Kannur from 17th January, 2019 to 18th January, 2019.
- Scientific Computing for Mathematics Graduates, One Day Workshop Organized by Department of Mathematics, Al-Ameen College, Edathala, Kochi, Kerala on 19th February, 2019.
- Mathematical foundations of Machine Learning & ML models , IIT Madras Certification Programme by Gov.Of Kerala from 27th January 2018 to 25th July, 2019.
- Numerical Optimization & Probability for Machine Learning, Two Days Workshop Organized by Gov. College of Engg., Kalluppara from 6th July,2019 to 8th July , 2019.
- Introduction to Applied Mathematics- KTU Foundation Programme, Organized by Gov. College of Engg., Munnar, Kerala on 5th August, 2019.
- Introduction to Applied Mathematics- KTU Foundation Programme, Organized by Gov. College of Engg., Kalluppara, Kerala on 8th August,2019.
- Statistical Methods in Machine Learning & Deep Learning, IIT Madras Certification Programme by Gov.Of Kerala from 27th January 2019 to 25th July, 2020.
- Hands-on Session on Predictive Analysis Using R,- AICTE Sponsored FSDT, Organized by Department of Computer Applications, SAINTGITS College of Engineering, Kottayam, Kerala on 16th October, 2019.
- Analytical Foundations of Artificial Intelligence, Two Days Workshop Organized by Department of Mathematics, Assumption Autonomous College, Changanachery, Kerala from 1st December, 2019 to 2nd December, 2019.
- Life Member, Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
- Member, Kerala Mathematical Association (KMA)
- Special Functions for ML models
- Model optimization in ML
- Stochastic Process for NLPs
- Applied Mathematics for Computer Vision and Deep Learning.
- Scientific Computing & Process Automation.
- Financial & Research Data Analytics
- Qualified Resource Person selection test for IIT (M) Certification Programme in AI& ML
- Consultant for Reseach Data Analytics
- IUCEE certified teaching faculty through International Engineering Educators Certification Program in 2019.
- Best Project Award for the proposal Hyper-connected Door Spaces & Information Super highway by RACS Cell, St. Thomas College, Palai in 2004.
- Qualified State Eligibility Test (SET-2005).
- NBHM Scholorship (2002-2004) for pursuing PG.
- First Rank in B.Sc Mathematics (2001) from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala.
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: email@example.com For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions