Saintgits Gender Champions Club
Government of India envisages engagement of Gender Champions in all schools and colleges across the country. Gender Champions can be both boys and girls above 16 years of age enrolled in educational institutions. It is a joint initiative of the Ministry of women and Child Development and Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Gender Champions are envisaged as responsible leaders who will facilitate an environment within their academic institutions where girls are treated with dignity and respect. They will strengthen the potential of young girls and boys to advocate for gender equality and monitor progress towards gender justice.
The broad mandate of a Gender Champion is to provide an integrated and interdisciplinary approach to understanding the social and cultural constructions of gender that shape the experiences of women and men in society. The aim is to make the young boys and girls gender sensitive and create positive social norms that value the girls and their rights.
A video editing contest ‘CORNER SHOTZ’ is planned to be conducted under Gender Champions Club. All interested students can participate and online certification will be provided to the participants.
GUIDELINES FOR THE COMPETITION:
- Participants have to edit and make a video that limits within 30 seconds.
- Contestants are free to use the videos from the college Facebook and Instagram account along with the videos provided by the college coordinators.
- The judgement will be based on the editing skills, quality and presentation of the video.
- The file should be in MP4/MOV format and size of the video should not exceed 10MB
- The topic is: ‘BEAUTY OF SAINTGITS’.
- The editing should not categorize anyone and should be about SAINTGITS.
- 30 July 2020 will be the last date for submitting the video.
- The winner will be awarded with CASH PRIZE ( Rs 1000 as first prize and Rs 500 as second prize) and it will be published in SAINTGITS official website.
- Judges decision will be final.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR SUBMISSION:
- Your file should be in format NAME_SEMESTER_DEPARTMENT (eg: ABC_S6_EE)
- Submit using the link given below
PLEASE NOTE: Winners will be selected on the basis of creativity, presentation, Clarity and Genuineness.
For any queries contact:
- Jancy Varghese: 9447150904
- Steffan: 9496420077
- Sharika: 9048951017
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission please contact: Quick Facts © 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions
SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission please contact:
© 2019 Saintgits Group of Institutions