Saintgits organizes Corporate Interactions to ensure that students regularly interact with industry experts to gain knowledge through guest lectures, industrial visits and live projects which help to develop successful management professionals.
Saintgits ensures that the students are exposed to the corporates at five levels:
- Induction visits and interactions with senior managers: Saintgits students have visited several large manufacturing industries like Kitex, Anna Aluminium, Meat Products of India, Tolins Tyres, Meriboy Ice cream, Nirapara, Metcon Steels, Traco Cables, Hindusthan News prints, Kelachandra, Kerala Feeds, Camco, KEL, etc.
- Captains’ talks by company managers are held frequently (minimum 1 corporate talk per month) as part of the MBA course study.
- Management association membership is given to all students, allowing them to attend monthly meetings and interact with practicing managers.
- Corporate projects for students are compulsory. There are three projects to be completed for trimester.
- Corporate seminars outside of the Institute are mandatory and all students must attend at least one seminar every trimester.
Corporate Talks in 2017
- On Nov. 18, 2017 Mr Sebastian Joseph V Head Human Resources of Kancor Group, shared his experience in HR practices
- TCS Facilities Head Mr John Mathew shared his experience in Information Technology on Nov. 4, 2017
- Mr Shreyas Rajan Nair Joint Asst Vice President of HDFC AMC had an interactive session on Mutual fund and investment pattern on Oct. 9, 2017
- On Oct. 4, 2017 Mr. Vignesh R S Product Specialist of Live Wire shared his experience
- Chief Consultant of Blue Print Mr Om Prakash took one session on Aug. 18, 2017 Topic for the session was evolution of HR, Strategic HR and KPI. He enlightened students with present HR practices done in various sectors
Corporate Talks in 2016
- On May 25, 2016 Mr SR Nair, Mentor Guru and Past President of KMA, engaged students over a Workshop on Creativity
- Managing Director of Brahmins Food Products Mr Sreenath Vishnu shared his experience and the successful business strategies that have taken by Ms Brahmins Food India Pvt Limited on May 21, 2016
- Mr Rajesh Nair, Director – Markets in EY engaged the students on Value Added Course on May. 21, 2016
- On May 10, 2016, Mr Cyril R Fernandez General Manager – Materials Management of BHEL Ranipet spoke about Materials Management of BHEL Ranipet
Corporate Talks in 2015
- Mr Rajesh Kumar, Head -Corporate HR & Training, Synthite Industries Ltd. took a session on Oct. 9, 2015.
- One day workshop on decision making by Aircmde. T T Job, Director, AXEL India on Aug. 18, 2015
- Talk by Mr Winnie P John, Regional Demand & Supply Director, Europe Zone, Glaxo Smith Kline Plc. on ‘Leadership’ on Aug. 17, 2015
- A session by Mr A V George, Chairman, AVG Group of companies on ‘Story in building up AVG group to the present levels’ on Jul. 2, 2015