Dr Elizabeth Dominic
Designation: Associate Professor
Area: Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
Education: BA, MBA, M.Phil., Ph. D.
Elizabeth Dominic is a PhD in the area of OB & HR from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. Her thesis is titled “A Study on Organizational Citizenship Behaviour among the Members of the Faculty in the B Schools of Kerala”. She holds an M Phil in Business Administration. She did her MBA in HR & Marketing from Christ College Institute of Management, Bangalore. She has a teaching experience of over 16 years and teaches Principles of Management, Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Organizational Change & Development, Leadership, Compensation Management & Performance Management among other subjects. Her area of research is in the various facets of OB.
- Ph.D., Business Administration, Mahatma Gandhi University 
- M Phil, Management 
- Master of Business Administration, Christ College Institute of Management, Bangalore 
- Bachelor of Arts (Economics), Assumption College, Changanacherry 
- Associate Professor, Saintgits Institute of Management, June 2011 – Till date
- Faculty Member, ICFAI National College, Kottayam, October 2004 – June 2011.
- Lecturer, Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies (MACFAST), Thiruvalla, July 2003 – September 2004
- Guest Lecturer, M G University Off Campus Centre, Mar Thomma College, Perumbavoor, July 2011 – October 2011
- Doctoral Research in the area of Organizational Citizenship Behaviour from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
Area of Interest
Organizational Citizenship Behaviour, Positive Psychology
- Dominic, E., & Salim, M. H. (2018). A Study on the Role of Organizational Commitment and Perception towards Organizational Justice and Fairness in triggering Organizational Citizenship Behavior among B School Faculty Members in Kerala. Rajagiri Management Journal, 12(1), 23-42.
- ‘An Itch for Change: Challenges of Change Management for Mamabhasha Publications’- Published by GlobaLens, a division of the William Davidson Institute (WDI) at the University of Michigan. (2013)
- Registered a Case titled ‘Five star hotels, are you losing good people? ‘with ECCH (European Case Clearing House)
- Dominic, E., Victor, Vijay (2020) ‘INDAM -2020’- Sixth Conference of the Indian Academy of Management. International Conference on ‘Architecting Indian Management Scholarship in the Era of Disruption’. Title: The Mediating Role of Perceived Organizational Support in the Relationship between Procedural Justice and Organizational Citizenship Behaviour, held at IIM Trichy, 2-4 January 2020.
- Sessions at the Entrepreneurship Development Programme EDP Training offered by SBT RSETI, Kottayam from June 2011 onwards.
- MDP on ‘Stress Management’ organized by Kerala Institute of Making the Best (KIMB), Punnapra, Alappuzha, May 2019
- MDP on ‘Team Building’ organized by Kerala Institute of Making the Best (KIMB), Punnapra, Alappuzha, July 2019
- MDP on ‘Communication and Interpersonal Relations’ organized by Kerala Institute of Making the Best (KIMB), Punnapra, Alappuzha, August 2019
- MDP on ‘Work Life Balance’ organized by Kerala Institute of Making the Best (KIMB), Punnapra, Alappuzha, November 2019
- Life Member, Indian Society for Training and Development
- UGC NET 
- Diploma in Training & Development [ISTD]
- Accredited Management Teacher in Human Resource Management [AIMA, Delhi]
Mobile: +91 9440112955
SAINTGITS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Tel: +91 481 2435960
For Admission please contact:
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585