Dr. Silbert Jose S V
Designation: Associate Professor
Area: HR, Marketing and Law
Education: MBA, M. Phil, Ph. D, PGDHRM, LLB
Dr. Silbert Jose S.V Completed his PhD in the area of marketing with Corporate Social Responsibility as core theme from Manonmaniam Sundarnar (MS) University, Tirunelveli. His thesis is titled “A study of automobile industries in Tamil Nadu Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility as its signifying themes”. He has completed M. Phil from Vinayaka Missions University, holds MBA & PGDHRM from Pondicherry University and LLB from Kerala University. He has 13 years of teaching experience and 03 years of research expertise. He has produced one Ph. D research graduate and presented research papers in various national and international conferences in India and Abroad. Dr. Silbert had acted as a chairman board of examinations university of Kerala and syllabus committee member in various autonomous colleges, published research papers in more than 12 international journals both Scopus and ABDC Indexed.
- PhD- 2012-2015, Manonmaniam Sundarnar (MS) University, Tirunelveli, Area : Marketing
- M. Phil – 2009, Vinayaka Missions University
- PGDHRM- 2007, Pondicherry University
- MBA- 2006-2008, Pondicherry University
- LLB – 2016- 2019, Kerala University
- BCA – 2000-2004, MG University
- Assistant Professor in School of Management –Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore. Period: – June 2019 – November 2020
- Assistant Professor of Management -Mar Ivanios College, Kerala, Period: – Aug 2014 – March 2019.
- Assistant Professor of Management Christian College, Tamil Nadu, Period: – Sept 2009 –May2014
- Lecturer – Narayana Guru College of Engineering, Kerala Period: June2009-September2009
- Lecturer – Holy Cross College of Management and Technology, Idukki, Kerala period: – June 2008 – March 2009
- Doctoral Research in the area of marketing “A study of automobile industries in Tamil Nadu Sustainable Development and Corporate Social Responsibility as its signifying themes” from MS University during the period of September 2012 – November 2015.
- One research scholar awarded PhD under the guidance with topic on “Analytical Study on the Significance of Business Ethics Attitude among Business Students in India and USA”.
Areas of Interest
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Business Laws
- Silbert Jose (2020) “Social Networks a Machinery to Commit Suicide: Cyber bullying, and Virtual Games Leading to Cruelty A case on Indian Youth” International Conference with theme Transition to Knowledge Economy Challenges, Smart Opportunity and Innovation held at American University in the Emirates Dubai
- Silbert Jose (2018) “ENTREPRENEURSHIP A BOON OR BANE IN TOURISM INDUSTRY” International conference on “Sustainable Tourism and Hospitality Marketing: Setting Agenda for Future Research” held at North Eastern Hill University, Shillong.
- Silbert Jose (2017) “CSR A MYTH OR REALITY IN TOURISM” International conference on “New Tourism Paradigms in a Changing World: Innovations, Dynamics and Future Perspectives”. Held at Aligarh Muslim University.
Scopus Author’s ID:57211342609,57216543178
Orcid ID: 0000-0002-2918-9869
- Silbert Jose (2019) “Entrepreneurship “A Boon or Bane” in Service Industry” International Organization of Scientific Research (IOSR). Journal of Business Management (JBM); ISSN Print: 2319-7668; ISSNO online: 2278- 487X; Impact Factor: 3.52; Indexed by NASA, EBSCOHOST, INDEX COPERNICUS, ANED, UGC Sl.No.4481 Volume 21, Pages:82-86.
- Silbert Jose (2019) “CSR: A Myth or Reality in Indian Tourism Industry” International Organization for Standardization. International Journal of Management, Technology and Engineering (IJMTE); ISSN Print: 2249- 7455; Impact Factor: 6.3; Indexed by EBSCO HOST, INDEX COPERNICUS, Cite Factor, Ulrichsweb, UGC Sl.No.4481 Volume 09, Pages:2628-2632.
- Silbert Jose (2019) “An Analytical Study of Privatization in Indian Insurance Sector” International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research Academy(IJMRA). International Journal of Management, IT and Engineering (IJMIE); ISSN Print: 2249-0558; Impact Factor: 7.119; Indexed by EBSCO HOST, Cite Factor, Scribd, Cornell University, Georgetown university, University of Sheffield, UGC Sl.No.48064 Volume09, Pages: 241-250.
- Silbert Jose (2019) “The Impact of Human Resource Practices on Employee Retention in the Education Sector” A Journal of Composition Theory ISSN No: 0731-6755, Impact Factor: 5.7; Indexed by EBSCO HOST, Cite Factor, Scribd, UGC, Volume 12, Pages 87-93.
- Silbert Jose (2019) “The Assay of the Implementation of 5-S Principles Integrated with ISO 9001 Requirements on Automobile Industry” International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN No: 2277- 3878: Impact Factor: 5.92; Indexed by ELSIEVER SCOPUS, Volume 08, Pages5531-5536.
- Silbert Jose (2020) “Employee Motivation and Organization Productivity (A Study of Some Selected Handloom Firms in state of Kerala)” Journal of Science, Technology and Development ISSN: 0950- 0707 Impact Factor: 6.1 Indexed by EBSCO HOST, Cite Factor, Scribd, UGC, Ulrichsweb, INDEX COPERNICUS Volume 08, Pages:117-125.
- Bijin Philip & Silbert Jose (2020) “Propitious Contribution of GDP and Performance Assessment in Automotive Sector – Be Fence with Indian Economy”. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research (IJSTR) ISSN: 2277- 8616 Impact Factor: 7.466; Indexed by ELSIEVER SCOPUS, Volume 09, Pages:2405-2409.
- Silbert Jose, Varly Luthra & Madhusudhanan (2020) “Trustworthiness of Stockpile Encourages Sales and Customer Loyalty- A Case on Grocery Market of Metropolitan” (2020) International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (IJMPERD) Trans Stellar ISSN (E): 2249–8001 Impact Factor: 8.876 Indexed by ELSIEVER SCOPUS, Volume 10, Pages:2575-2584.
- Silbert Jose & Vinod Joseph George (2020) “Entrepreneurial Culture Arbitrating Portrayal of Creativity” International Journal for Research in Engineering Application & Management (IJREAM) ISSN :2454-9150 Impact Factor: 6.466 EBSCOHOST, Cite Factor, Scribd, UGC A care. Volume 06, Pages: 304 – 308.
- Jisha, Silbert Jose & Madhusudhanan (2020) “Customer satisfaction on the habitude of mobile banking – A diagnostic approach to clientele of Coimbatore” (2020) International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (IJMPERD)Trans Stellar ISSN (E): 2249–8001 Impact Factor: 8.876 Indexed by ELSIEVER SCOPUS, Volume 10, Pages:5299-5306.
- Silbert Jose (2020) “Social Networks a Machinery to Commit Suicide: Cyber bullying, and Virtual Games Leading to Cruelty- A case on Indian Youth” Accepted for the publication in SPRINGER International (ABDC) Publishing.
- NET in Management
- Participation in State Body Building Championship on 27th & 28th Oct 2002in+75kg
SAINTGITS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Tel: +91 481 2435960
For Admission please contact:
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585