Dr. Sreya R.
Designation: Assistant Professor (Senior)
Education: B. Tech., MBA, Ph.D.
Dr Sreya has 4 years of teaching experience in Post Graduate and Under Graduate programmes in Business Administration. She was awarded the Junior Research Fellowship in Management by the UGC and conducted her doctoral research in the area of Online Retailing from Kannur University as a funded candidate of the UGC. She has authored a chapter in an edited book, published articles in journals and conference proceedings. Her areas of interest include Business Statistics, Quantitative Techniques, Consumer Behaviour, Retail Management, Social and Digital Media Marketing.
- PhD (Management)- 2013-19, Kannur University, Area: Marketing
- MBA (Marketing & Finance) – 2009-11, Kannur University.
- Tech (Biotechnology & Biochemical Engineering) – 2003-07, University of Kerala.
- Assistant Professor (Sr), Saintgits Institute of Management, Kottayam, Kerala, from, March 2020
- Assistant Professor, S.E.S College, Kannur, Kerala, June 2017 to September 2019
- Lecturer, Department of Management Studies, Kannur University, Kannur, September 2012 to December 2013.
- Part-time Research Scholar – Doctoral Programme Jun2017- May2019.
- Full-time Research Scholar – Doctoral Programme Dec2013- May2017.
- Sales Co-ordinator – Eiesys Technologies and Life Care Pvt Ltd, Kannur, Mar 2012 to Sept 2012
Areas of Interest
- Consumer Behaviour, Social and Digital Media Marketing, Retail Management
- Sreya R & Raveendran P.T(2019).Gender differences towards Perceived risk of Online Shopping, National Conference on Higher Education Metamorphosis: Quest for Quality organized by, Anekant Institute of Management Studies, Pune, 4th & 5th Oct 2019
- Sreya R & Raveendran P.T (2016).Returns Policies offered by Online Retailers- A Case Study National Conference on Redefining boundaries-the digital way organized by, Sinhgad Buisness School, Pune, 17th & 18th Feb 2016
- Sreya R & Raveendran P.T(2016) Influence of Demographic Factors on Online Shopping Behaviour of Students in Kerala, National Conference on Management Perspectives on Changing Socio-Economic Environment: Vison and Challenges Science, organized by, Anekant Institute of Management Studies, Pune, 7th & 8th Oct 2016
- Sreya R & Raveendran P.T(2015) A Study on Internet of Things and the Retail Sector, National Conference on Science, Technology and Management: New Horizons, organized by, Anekant Institute of Management Studies, Pune, 7th & 8th Oct 2015
Publications / Chapters/ Cases/ Book Review
Research Articles in Books
- Sreya R & Raveendran P.T(2017). Is there Gender Differences in Propensity to Pay Online. In K.P Muraleedharan (Ed.), Marketing Management Innovations and Strategies, Broadway Publishing House, Panjim-Goa, 240-247
Research Articles in Refereed /ISBN/ Indexed Journals
- Sreya, R & Raveendran P. T (2017).Is there gender differences in products bought online? Erudition 11(2), 32-36.
- Sreya, R & Raveendran P.T (2016). Effect of shopping orientations on attitude towards online shopping-A multiple regression approach. Management Insight. 12(2), 51-57.
- Sreya, R & Raveendran P.T (2016). Dimensions of perceived risk in online shopping- A factor analysis approach. BVIMSR’S Journal of Management Research. 8(1), 13-18.
- Sreya, R & Raveendran P.T (2015). Bridging the gap between Bricks to Clicks- An Analysis of Online Apparel Retailers in India. International Journal of Exclusive Management Research. 8(2),25-29.
- FDP on “HR Analytics using SPSS”, Saintgits Institute of Management, Kottayam, October 2020
- Life Member, Indian Society for Training & Development, Cochin Chapter
- Qualified National Eligibility Test for Lectureship (UGC NET) in Management – 2012
- Awarded Junior Research Fellowship by UGC in Management-2012
SAINTGITS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Tel: +91 481 2435960
For Admission please contact:
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585