Dr Titto Varghese
Designation: Assistant Professor (Senior)
Dr Titto Varghese is designated as Assistant Professor in Financial Management. His full time doctoral degree is under the board; Applied Economics and Business Management, Barkatullah University (Formerly Bhopal University). He took his MBA in financial management from New Delhi. He has academic and research experience of more than 6 years. His Area of Interest includes Financial Management, SAPM, Derivatives, International Finance, Corporate Restructuring and Accounting. He also has teaching experience as Assistant Professor in JIMS, affiliated GGS Indraprastha University, New Delhi and Colleges Affiliated to MG University, Kottayam. Dr Titto has published more than 20 research papers in International and National Journals. Presently working on a book ‘Security Analysis and Portfolio Management’ focusing on MBA Students. He is also handling various duties assigned by Controller of Examinations of M G University and other Autonomous Institutions. He is the project guide of School of Management Studies, IGNOU, New Delhi. Dr Titto is also a reviewer at IJGBM, Chennai and SAJGBR, Emerald Group Publishing House.
- PhD (Full Time), Applied Economics And Business Management, Barkatullah University (Formerly Bhopal University), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (2010-13)
- MBA Finance (Core), CBS, New Delhi, (2006-08)
- PG Diploma in International Business Operation (PGDIBO), IGNOU, NEW DELHI (2015)
- M Com (Pursuing), IGNOU, New Delhi, (2014-16)
- B Sc Physics (Statistics & Mathematics), Maharaja’s College, Ernakulam (2003-06)
- Associate Professor in Financial Management, Department of Management Studies, Mangalam College of Engineering, Ettumanoor, Kottayam from September 2013 to January 2016 (2.5 years)
- Assistant professor in Financial Management with Jagannath International Management School (JIMS), Vasant Kunj, affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indra Prastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi (3 Years)
Lecturer in Financial Management and Statistics with International Management Centre(IMC), AICTE approved, South Extn-I, New Delhi (1 Year)
3 years: Full time research scholar in Barkatullah University (formerly Bhopal University), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (2010-13)
Areas Of Interest
- Financial Management
- International Business Finance
- Corporate Restructuring
- Research Methodology
- “Reporting for Research and development cost in Knowledge Economy – an Indian Perspective” a chapter published in book titled “Corporate Governance, Ethics and Reporting” by Dr (Mrs.) Twinkle Prusty and Alok Kumar, Dominant Publishers & Distributors Pvt Ltd, New Delhi, 2016, ISBN No: 978-93-84161-514.
- “Evaluating performance of Service Cooperative Bank: An application of CAMEL model”, Indian Journal of finance (IJF), Indian Institute of Finance, 2016, Vol. 10(3), pp 7-27.
- “Capital Structure Analysis of Oil Industry an Empirical Study of HPCL, IOCL &BPCL (INDIA)” LUX MONTIS Journal, 2016, Vol.3(2).
- “Impact of working capital Management on firm profitability: An empirical study of ITC Ltd”, International Journal of Information, Business and Management, ELITE HALL PUBLISHING HOUSE, 2015, Vol.7 (4).
- “Shareholders value creation through Value Added Reporting (VAR) – An Empirical Study of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd”, Journal of Science, Technology and Management, 2015.
- “Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment in India”, Journal of Science, Technology and Management, 2015, Vol. 8(4), pp 280-292.
- “Analysis of Economic Value-Added Concept (EVA) in Indian perspective” Caarmel Journal of Management Research, 2015.
- “Working Capital Analysis of Indian FMCG Companies: A Comparative study of ITC & HUL ltd” International Journal of Advance and Innovative Research published by Empyreal Institute of Higher Education, 2015, Vol. 2(1).
- “Impact of Leverage on Profitability of Automobile Industry: A Comparative Study of Hero Motorcorp Ltd & Bajaj Auto ltd.” Finance India, Indian Institute of Finance (IIF), New Delhi, 2014.
- “Working Capital Analysis of Public Sector Undertaking: An Empirical Study of SAIL Ltd” International of Research in Commerce, IT & Engineering and Social Sciences, 2014, Vol. 4(12).
- “Role of financial Inclusion in the development of Indian economy” VSRD International journal of Business Management & Research, 2014, Vol. 4(12).
- “Impact of working capital management on firm’s profitability: A case study of HUL Ltd, India” International Journal of Financial Management, 2014.
“Convergence of GAAP to IFRS: Opportunities and Challenges for India” International Journal of Business and Management Invention, 2014.
- “Impact of working capital management on firm’s profitability & liquidity: An empirical study of Coal India Ltd (CIL)” JIMS 8M: The Journal of Indian Management & Strategy, 2013, Vol. 18(4), pp. 57-64.
- “Financial Analysis of Steel Authority of India Limited” Research Journal Madhya Bharati, 2013, Vol. LXV.
- “Impact of Information (IT) and Value Based Education (VBE) in Modern Education System” SHARE Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Studies, 2013, Vol. 4(1).
- “Analysis of Indian Tax Structure” BSS journal of Management, Bhopal School of Social Sciences (BSSS), 2012, Vol. 3.
- “Solvency Analysis of Public Sector Undertaking: A Case Study of Power Finance corporation Limited (PFCL)” International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics and Management, 2011, Vol. 1(1).
- “Profitability Analysis of Public Sector Undertaking: A Case Study of Hindustan Newsprint Limited (HNL)” The Management Accountant Journal, Official Organ of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWAI), (Founder member of IFAC, SAFA and CAPA)”, 2011, Vol. 46(11).
Publications / Chapters/ Cases/ Book Review
- “Working Capital Analysis of Indian FMCG companies: A Comparative study of ITC & HUL Ltd” in National seminar on “Finance and Banking: Issues and Opportunities in a Growth Oriented Economy” organized by Marian International Institute of Management (MIIM) on Mar. 24, 2014.
- “National Conference on Vision, Value and Vibrancy in Higher Education” organised by Institute for Excellence in Higher Education, Bhopal on Feb. 4-16, 2012 and submitted a paper on the topic “Impact of Information Technology and Value Based Education on Modern Education System”.
- “National Conference on Intellectual Property Rights and Marketing” organised by University school of Management Studies (USMS), Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi on Mar. 26, 2011.
- 6th International Conference on “Post Recessionary Economy: Movers & Moulders of the Changing World” organised by Jagannath International Management school, New Delhi on Mar. 17-18, 2011.
- “Analysis of Tax Structure in India” in National Conference on Contemporary Business Scenario: Opportunities and Challenges organised by Technocrats Institute of Technology (TIT) College, Bhopal on Feb. 26-27, 2011.
- National Seminar on “Pro-activity in professional and personal lives” organised by JIMS Kalkaji on Jan. 30, 2011.
- International Seminar Sponsored by Mahatma Gandhi University on “Systems Thinking in Management” organised by department of Management Studies, Mangalam College of engineering, Ettumanoor, Kottayam on Jan. 9, 2008.
- “National HR Conclave 2014: Managing People and Process” by TKM Institute of Management, Affiliated to Kerala University, Kollam, Kerala on Sep. 27, 2014
Mobile: +91 9447661210
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com