Dr. Vineetha Prakash
Designation: Assistant Professor (Senior)
Area: Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior
Education: B. Tech (IT), MHRM, Ph. D
Ms. Vineetha Prakash has completed Master of Human Resource Management from Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Ernakulam, Kerala and Bachelor of Technology (IT) from Government Engineering College, Barton Hill, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. She has completed her doctoral degree (Ph. D) in Management from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala as a UGC-JRF/SRF scholar, specializing in Human Resource Management. She has 3 + years of industry experience, working with major multi-national organizations in the IT industry such as Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and HCL Technologies Ltd; in technical as well as techno-functional roles.
- Ph. D (Management), Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Research Centre), Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala 
- UGC-NET & JRF/SRF 
- Master of Human Resource Management, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala 
- Bachelor of Technology (IT), Government Engineering College, Barton Hill, TVM, University of Kerala 
- Management Trainee at Tata Consultancy Services Ltd [October 2011 – September 2012]
- Member Technical Staff at HCL Technologies Ltd [August 2006 – April 2009]
Areas of Interest
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Prakash, V. (2018). New Paradigms of Work-life Balance Practices. Paper presented at the International Conference on Paradigm Shift in Global Business Practices (ICPGP) at Kristu Jayanti College, Bengaluru, India.
- Prakash, V. (2016). The role of support outside work in the relationship between Job Embeddedness and Work-Life Conflict. Paper presented at the International Conference on Human Resource Development. Human Capital and Competency Building- Initiatives, Interventions & Innovations at DDU Kaushal Kendra, CUSAT, India.
- Prakash, V. (2018). Work-Life Balance: Perceptions of the Non-work Domain. IIM Kozhikode Society and Management Review, 7(2), 97-108.
- Prakash, V. (2018). New Paradigms of Work-life Balance Practices. Journal of Advance Management Research, 6(4), 103-108.
Chapter in Edited Book:
- Prakash, V. (2016). The Role of Support outside work in the Relationship between Job Embeddedness and Work-Life Conflict. In K. A. Zakkariya, R. D, & G. Joseph (Eds.), Human Capital, Employability and Competency Building (pp. 250-261). New Delhi: Excel India Publishers. ISBN: 978-93-85777-92-9.
- UGC-NET with JRF/SRF in Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour and Social/Welfare/Human Resource Management
- Successfully completed 2 Weeks FDP on “MANAGING ONLINE CLASSES and CO-CREATING MOOCS:2.0” by Ramanujan College (Delhi University), sponsored by MHRD (GoI) under the Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMMTT)
Member, The Indus Entrepreneur (TiE), Kerala Chapter
SAINTGITS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Tel: +91 481 2435960
For Admission please contact:
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585