Mr Cyriac Jose
Designation: Assistant Professor (on Research Leave)
Area: Systems & Information Technology
Education: B Tech, MBA
Industry: 2.5 years
Academic: 1.5 years
Mr Cyriac Jose pursued his master’s from Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research-Pune in Information Technology of Banking and Financial Markets. He holds B. Tech. in Computer Science from St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology, Palai. He has sixteen months teaching experience and two and a half years of Industry experience in the field of IT and HR and worked in Compassites Software Solutions, KPMG and Inteliment Technologies. He also worked in unlisted share companies as Marketing, Sales and IT Support Executive. He handles IT papers in Saintgits Institute of Management.
MBA-IT in Banking and Financial Markets from Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune
B Tech in Computer Science from St Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology, Palai
Lecturer, February 2014 to May 2015
DC School of Management and Technology, Vagamon
- Technical HR
Tech HR, March 2013 to September 2013
Compassites Software Solutions
- Research Analyst
Forensic Research Analyst, December 2012 – February 2013
- Business Analysis (Intern)
Business Analyst, September 2012 to November 2012
Inteliment Technologies (India) Private Limited
- Marketing and Sales
Associate Member, October 2009 to January 2011
Unlisted Share Market Companies, Bizarre Group of Companies
Areas of Interest
- Exploring New Applications for Mobiles and Software for Laptops.
- Social Networking through Social Media Websites and Applications.
- Updating latest Technological Products and Applications.
- “Brand personality of landing pages: A case research” Brand Management (CBM 2016), IIT Delhi, Apr. 16-17, 2016, Emerald India, New Delhi, 2016, ISBN: 978-17- 86354-11-2? (Conference Presedings)
- Presented a paper titled “Sustainable Growth of Not for Profit Education Institutions using Social Media for Digital Marketing” on Oct. 20-21, 2016 in Kristu Jyoti College of Management and Technology, Changanacherry
- “The Pros and Cons of Integrating ICT in an Education Institute” presented in “INDIACom-2012 – 6th National Conference on Computing for Nation Development”, Organized by Bharati Vidhyapeeth’s Inst. of Computer Application and Management, New Delhi, 2012.
- “Islamic Banking Advantages, Disadvantages, Opportunities and Threats in Saudi Arabia” presented in Unify 2012 held in Symbiosis International University (SICSR).
- “Pros and Cons of Implementing Grid Computing in a Locality” in Blitzkrieg 2007 National Level Technical Symposium on Mobile Computing held in St. Joseph College of Engineering and Technology, Palai
Management Development Programs
- Taken MDP for SBT Kottayam on Business Plan Preparation Establishment of an enterprise-Systematic Approach on Mar. 3, 2017
- Conducted a Session PGM College Kangazha, Topic “On Economic Institutions”, “Participants:30”, “Venue: PGM College Kangazha” Nov. 23, 2016
- Training for SBT loan applicants on Mar. 21, 2016 “Business Plan Preparation, Establishment of an enterprise- Systemic Approach”
- Took One Day Workshop on MS Excel in SD College Allapuzha – February 2016
- Conducted One Day Workshop (Decennial Program) on MS Excel for UG Students in Saintgits Institute of Management (Dec. 16, 2015)
- Conducted One Day MS Excel Workshop in Baselius Collage Kottayam (Dec. 17, 2015)
- SBT MDP topic “Business Plan Preparation Establishment of an enterprise-Systematic Approach” on Dec. 11, 2015
- Cement Contractors Association Karukachal invited me for a talk on Different Types of Online Transactions with Demonstration. It was conducted by: Dalmia Cement Ltd and Venue: Midway Restro, Karukachal on Dec. 27, 2016 (Tuesday)
- Life time member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) (LM 109217)
- Travancore Management Association (TRAMA)
Mobile: +91 9495369718