Ms Jinomol P
Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: PhD (Pursuing), MBA, B Com
Jinomol received her MBA degree from the Department of Commerce and Managemnet Studies, University of Calicut. She majored in Finance with HR minor. She has worked as a Teaching Research Associate at Saintgits Institute of Management for three years. Apart from this she has got two years of teaching experience in Business Management. She is currently pursuing her PhD in Finance from Bharathiar University Coimbatore. Her area of research is mergers and acquisition. Her area of interest includes corporate restructuring, financial statement analysis, working capital management and security analysis and portfolio management. She has presented research papers in various national and international conferences.
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Bharathiar University in Mergers and Acquisition
- MBA (Finance, HR): Department of Commerce and Management Studies, University of Calicut
- B Com: Govt Arts and Science College Calicut
Teaching Research Associate at Saintgits Institute of Management from 2011 October to 2014 October
Areas Of Interest
Corporate Restructuring, Financial Statement Analysis and Investment Management
- Level of Competition in Indian Mutual Fund Industry: An Analysis in the International Conference on Emerging Trends in Finance & Accounting held at SDM Institute for Management Development, Mysore on Aug. 3-4, 2012
- Objectives of Mergers and Acquisitions: A Study on Indian Firms” in the International Conference on Emerging Financial Markets held at PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore on Dec. 27-2
- Acquisition Motives and Acquiring Firm Performance presented in 8th Doctoral Thesis Conference conducted by IBS Hyderabad on Apr. 23-24, 2016
- “Motives of mergers and acquisition: A study on Indian firms”, in the National seminar on Finance and Banking: Issues and Opportunities in Growth Oriented Economy held at Marian International Institute of Management, Kuttikanam on Mar. 5, 2015
Publications / Chapters/ Cases/ Book Review
Level of Competition in Indian mutual Fund Industry: An Analysis, The Eternal, Vol 1, No 1, March-April 2014, pp. 8-14
- Kerala State Self Employment Entrepreneur Development Mission (KSSEDM) KFC- Training at SBTRSETI on Dec. 3, 2014
- EDP Training Programme for PMEGP Beneficiaries (Empowering the first generation of Entrepreneurs) on Nov. 10, 2014
- EDP Training programme for PMEGP Beneficiaries (Empowering the first generation of Entrepreneurs) on Jul. 31, 2014
- Kerala State Self Employment Entrepreneur Development Mission (KSSEDM) KFC- Training on Jul.16, 2014
FDP and Workshops Attended
- Workshop on Case Writing, Teaching and Research conducted at XIME, Kochi from Jan. 28, 2016 to Jan. 30, 2016
- FDP on Concept Coaching conducted by ICT Academy on Nov. 10-12, 2014
- FDP on Multivariate – Panel Data Analysis and Modeling conducted by Kuriakose Gregorios College,Pampady on May 16-17, 2013
- Workshop on application of Game Theory in Business conducted in Saintgits Institute of Management on May 5, 2013
- FDP on Financial Modeling Using Excel in Financial Management conducted by PSG Institute of Management on Apr. 19-20, 2013
- Workshop on Emerging Dimensions in Management and Business Research sponsored by UGC and conducted at PSGR Krishnammal College for Women, Coimbatore on Mar. 14-15, 2013.
- Seminar on women leadership organized by Confederation of Indian Industry at Cochin on Jun. 13, 2012.
- Workshop for writing effective conference papers sponsored by MHRD conducted by IIT Bombay at St Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology Pala on Feb. 18-19, 2012
- Workshop on IT/IS Management Research- Theoretical and Methodological Paradigms conducted at KMM College of Communication & Management Studies, Cochin on Dec. 15-16, 2011.
Travancore Management Association (TRAMA)
Phone: +91 9895142914