Ms Rincy Antony
Designation: Assistant Professor
Area: Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques
Education: B Tech, MBA
Professional Experience: Teaching: 5 years
Ms. Rincy Antony is a passionate academician with a perfect blend of science and management. She has done her Master’s degree in Management Studies and Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from University of Mumbai. She has qualified UGC NET in Management and also has a teaching experience of more than 5 years. Prior to academics, she has served as Project Manager at ECFY Consulting Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai. Her areas of interest are Quantitative Methods, Operations Research, Project Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Services Marketing and Service Operations Management.
- PhD in Management (pursuing) – Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
- Masters in Management Studies – St. Francis Institute of Management and Research (University of Mumbai)
Bachelor in Engineering – St. John College of Engineering and Technology (University of Mumbai)
ECFY Consulting Pvt Ltd, Mumbai (Project Manager: February 2015 to May 2015)
- Saintgits Institute of Management, Kottayam (From 4th January, 2018 till Date)
- Carmel Institute of Science and Management Studies, Mumbai (Faculty: April 2011 to March 2013 and July 2015 to April 2016)
- ‘Biophilic design in practice and its benefits: Evidence from literature’ in National Conference in Marketing – ‘Marketing in an Economic Downturn’ organized by Rajagiri Business School, Kochi on 8th February 2020.
- ‘Impact of IFRS adoption on Financial Performance Indicators: Evidences from Indian IT firms’ in 3rd National Finance Seminar on Financial Inclusion organized by Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior, India on 25th May 2019.
- UGC NET in Management – July 2018.
- Best paper award for paper titled “Impact of IFRS adoption on Financial Performance Indicators: Evidences from Indian IT firms” in 3rd National Finance Seminar on Financial Inclusion organized by Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior, India on 25th May 2019.
SAINTGITS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Tel: +91 481 2435960
For Admission please contact:
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585