Our vibrant campus seeks to bring out the best in each student in both academic and extra-curricular fields to nurture the complete manager. Physical fitness is as important as mental fitness to develop the muscles of the body as well as of the brain and grow the entrepreneurial spirit. Our students drive the Cultural Club, Sports Club and Entrepreneurship Development Club, supported by the faculty, and organize various innovative and high-quality programmes. All of the 120 students enthusiastically participate in these events.
The Cultural Club events include debate competition, film shows, essay contests, poster designing competitions, short film competitions, and an open forum on women’s safety issues.
The Sports Club events include tournaments for badminton, football, cricket and carom.
SIMpreneurs, the Entrepreneurship Development Club, helps students turn their ideas and passions into workable business ideas and develop future business leaders. The activities include:
- Meet an Entrepreneur – Recent Meets: P P Thomas, owner of Kelachandra Machines, and Supriya Chellappan, owner of Dhakhan Deghchain of restaurants, Trivandrum
- CII – Family Business Conclave
- Visiting Technopark Incubation Center
- Participation in TATA first Dot – Entrepreneurship Training in Technopark
- IBM Executives Talk on Entrepreneurship organized by Saintgits Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Participation in the My Big Idea Competition, Saintgits Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Participation in Kerala Financial Corporation programme on Entrepreneurship
- Visiting District Industry Council, Kottayam and Changanaserry branches
- Participation in KMA competition for Entrepreneurship
- Two day TiEcon programme on Entrepreneurship
- Attending International Conferences on Entrepreneurship at various forums
SAINTGITS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Tel: +91 481 2435960
For Admission please contact:
Anju Anna Jacob
+91 9895903278, +91 8129702585