MCA at Saintgits is inclined more toward Application Development and thus has more emphasis on the latest programming language and tools to develop better and faster applications. We promote a learning environment that welcomes and honours men and women from diverse cultures. We let them involve themselves in intellectual inquisitiveness, explore knowledge dimensions for future application in industry, business and life. We follow the application-based teaching-learning process which ensures career orientation among our students.
BCA graduate / Bachelor Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent Degree
B. Sc. / B. Com. / B. A.. graduate with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduation Level (with additional bridge courses as per the norms of the KTU. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
How to Apply
The online application can be submitted in the portal available on the College website (www.saintgits.org).
The candidates, who successfully complete the online application, will automatically receive an acknowledgement via email and SMS.
Procedure of Selection
The admissions shall be based on the ranks obtained in the CEE’s rank list and mark obtained for qualifying examination. The seat will be allotted on merit. Candidates are advised to visit the website of the college from 1 June 2019 onwards and appear for interview and admission as notified therein. No separate communication will be sent on this account.
Following original certificates have to be produced at the time of admission. Students are requested to have necessary photocopies of all certificates before submitting the same to the office at the time of admission.
1. SSLC Certificate/School record for proof of Age
2. Original Mark list of Plus Two
3. All Degree Mark lists in Orginal
4. Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate
5. Migration Certificate for those who have qualified from other than Kerala Technological University.
6. Eligibility Certificate for students other than those who have passed their qualifying Degree from Universities from other states
7. Transfer Certificate in original from the Institution last studied.
8. Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied
9. Four passport size (colour) photographs
10. Community/Income Certificate in original for candidates belongs to SC/ST/OEC categories
11. Demand Draft favouring SAINTGITS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING payable at Kottayam for Rs. 20,000/-
Quick Links Quick Contact Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org For Admission and further information Ms. Ansu Mariam Cherian +91 9961672222 Quick Facts
SAINTGITS INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER APPLICATION
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission and further information
Ms. Ansu Mariam Cherian