Designation: Assistant Professor (FRA)
Teaching: 1.8 years
Research: – Nil
UG: B.Tech in Information Technology
PG: M.Tech in Computer and Information Science
- “A Review on Non-Destructive Techniques for Quality of Fruits”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181, Volume 4-Issue. 09, September.
- “Detection and Analysis of Chemical Compositions using Hyperspectral Imaging with the help of Spectral Signatures”, National Conference on Novel and Challenging issues and Recent innovations in Engineering and Information Science(NCREIS’16).
- National Conference on Novel and Challenging issues and Recent innovations in Engineering and Information Science(NCREIS’16).
- Two-day Workshop on Design, Development and launching of MOOC, December, 2018.
- TEQIP II sponsored five days FDP on “Research Trends in Biomedical and Satellite Image Processing”, 2019 at TKM college of Engineering, Kollam.
- Five days training programme for faculties and research scholars on Math Works training on Machine Learning with MATLAB, Control System Design with MATLAB and Simulink, and Embedded Coder” January 2019.
Active member in Computer Society of India (CSI).
- Image Processing
- Spectral Imaging
- Machine Learning
- Network Security
- Python Programming
- Received a fund of Rs. 4,18,000/- for the project titled “Handheld Device for the Detection of Artificially Ripened and Chemically Treated Mango Fruit” (Registration Number-414/YCPKERALA/2016) under ‘A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Youth Challenge Programme’ by Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE).
- Acted as coordinator of Faculty Development Programs in Python Programming, Network Administration in Windows, Image Processing with MAT LAB hosted at College of Engineering, Kidangoor.
SAINTGITS INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER APPLICATION
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission and further information
Ms. Ansu Mariam Cherian