Ms. Anoopa Ravindran
Designation: Assistant Professor (FRA)
Teaching :1.8 years
UG : B.Tech in Information Technology
PG : M.Tech in Computer and Information Science
1. “A Review on Non-Destructive Techniques for Quality of Fruits”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT) ISSN: 2278-0181, Volume 4-Issue. 09, September.
2. “Detection and Analysis of Chemical Compositions using Hyperspectral Imaging with the help of Spectral Signatures”, National Conference on Novel and Challenging issues and Recent innovations in Engineering and Information Science(NCREIS’16).
Conferences, Seminars, Workshops & FDPs Attended/Organized:
1. National Conference on Novel and Challenging issues and Recent innovations in Engineering and Information Science(NCREIS’16).
2. Two-day Workshop on Design, Development and launching of MOOC, December, 2018.
3. TEQIP II sponsored five days FDP on “Research Trends in Biomedical and Satellite Image Processing”, 2019 at TKM college of Engineering, Kollam.
4. Five days training programme for faculties and research scholars on Math Works training on Machine Learning with MATLAB, Control System Design with MATLAB and Simulink, and Embedded Coder” January 2019.
- Life Member – CSI
- Image Processing
- Machine Learning
- Spectral Imaging
- Network Security
- Python Programming
Phone : 8078020117
Email : email@example.com
SAINTGITS INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER APPLICATION
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission and further information
Ms. Ansu Mariam Cherian