Mr. Reji R
Designation: Assistant Professor ( Sr)
Education: MCA, M TECH, PHD (Doing)
Teaching : 9 Years
Research : 5 years
Industry : 5 Years
PG : Computer Applications
Other : M. Tech. Computer Science and IT
- 3D Face Recognition, Proceedings of International Conference on Emerging Trends in Mathematics and Computer Applications. ICETMCA -2010, page 151-54
- Comparative Analysis in 3D Face Recognition, 2010 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research. International Journal of Imaging Science and Engineering, Vol 2, ISSN1934-9955.( UGC Approved)
- Comparative Analysis in Satellite Image Registration IEEE Explore: Catalog Number: CFP1220J-ART ISBN: 978-1-4673-1344-5, Print Version: Catalog Number: CFP1220J-PRT ISBN: 978-1-4673-2481-6, CD Version: Catalog Number: CFP1220J-CDR ISBN: 978-1-4673-1343-8. (Scopus)
- Altered Fingerprints: Identification and Analysis : International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887).
- 3D Face Recognition in Time Critical Security Applications: Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 25 (7): 1619-1623, 2017 , ISSN 1990-9233 © IDOSI Publications, 2017 (Scopus)
- Region Based 3D Face Recognition, IEEE Xplorer: 978-1-5090-6621- 6/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE (Scopus)
- 3D Facial Features in Neuro-Fuzzy Model for Predictive Grading of childhood autism, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security (IJCSIS),Vol. 15, No. 12, December 2017 (Scopus)
- 3D Face Recognition as a Biometrics and its Diverse Applications: International Journal of Computer Science and Engineering,, Volume-6 Issue-7 , Page no. 567-572, Jul-2018 ( UGC Approved)
- Attended 7 day workshop on IDL conducted by IEEE MADRAS SECTION.
- Attended one day workshop on teaching learning process in Engineering conducted by ISTE.
- Attended one week workshop “Mission 10X” organized by Wipro.
- Attended Dale Carnegie Workshop on ” High Impact Teaching Skills“
- Attended two day workshop on” writing effective conference papers” organized by IIT Bombay.
- Attended KSCSTE sponsored 3 Days Workshop on Research Trends, Tools, Modeling &Writing Skills.
- Attended two week ISTE workshop on “Introduction to Research methodology” organized by IIT Bombay.
- Attended two week AICTE Sponsored workshop on Recent Trends in Image Processing.
- Attended one week Infosys Deep Dive Program at Mangalore DC
- Attended TEQUIP Sponsored One week workshop on Soft Computing.
- Attended one day ISTE workshop on Python at AJCE.
- Attended one day ISTE workshop on Creative Teaching
- Completed AICTE Sponsored FDP 101x, 201x and 301x organized by IIT Bombay
- Attended a Workshop on Mooc Development organized by Bennet University.
- Attended Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning organized by Leading india.ai and Bennet University.
- Attended a training programme on IEEE Xplorer and Digital Library.
- Attended an FDP on How to write Effective Research Papers organized by WILEY .
- Life Member ISTE: LM No:83271
- Member IACSIT No :80344819
- Member CSTA No: 2351143
- Member IAENG No : 129846
- Member CSI
- Image Processing
- 3D Face recognition
- Neural Networks
- Fuzzy Logic
- Deep Learning
- Rank 1 MG University PhD Admission July 2013.
- 8/12 SGPA for Course Work, Topper 2013 Batch.
- A+ grade for Infosys Deep Dive Program.
- Won first and cash Prize for the Big Idea Competition For faculty Organized by SCIE .
- Best Paper Award for the Paper Titled “Region Based 3D Face Recognition” in 2017 IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Knowledge.
Phone : +919947992614
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SAINTGITS INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER APPLICATION
Kottukulam Hills, Pathamuttom
PO Kottayam, Pin – 686532, Kerala
Tel: +91 481 2430349, 2436169, 2436170
For Admission and further information
Ms. Ansu Mariam Cherian