BA Corporate Economics
BA Corporate Economics course prepares the students to analyze the business environment and its impact on the corporate firms. This course equips the students with quantitative skills along with the theoretical knowledge.
The principal aims and objectives of the BA Corporate Economics program are:
- Forecasting, information provision, policy analysis and consulting
- Monitoring current economic trends
- Developing unique insights on how external events affect the domestic economy
- Monitors and disseminates key indicators such as inflation, employment, interest rates and exchange rates
- Catering to the requirements of the corporate world and this would offer immense career opportunities in corporate firms, banking, finance and insurance sectors as market analysts, financial analysts, economists etc.
- Preparing of forecasts of variables influencing the operations of corporate firms at various levels, for both planning and budgeting
- The monitoring of the economy and other factors on a continuous basis
- Responding to the current problems facing corporate or parts thereof, which involve problem-definition, detailed analysis, generating alternative solutions.
Candidates must have passed Plus Two Higher Secondary course in Kerala or its equivalent approved by the Government of Kerala.