Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M. Com., NET
Mr. David holds a post-graduation in Finance from Saint Berchmans College Changancherry. He has more than 2 years of post-graduate teaching experience and has published many research papers in Journals and Proceedings of International repute. He has certification in Microsoft Office Specialist and Tally ERP 9.
- M.Com Finance from MG University, Kottayam 2017
- B. Com from MG University, Kottayam 2015
Work Experience (Research/ teaching)
Two year and six-month experience in PG and UG in Saintgits College of Applied Sciences.
Area of Interest (Research /Teaching)
Direct Taxes, Marketing, Banking, Research Methodology, Data Analysis through SPSS
- Papers presented on National Seminar on Problems and Challenges of Globalisation in small business (2017)
- Impact of NPAs on the profitability and flow of credit commercial banks in India. (2017)
- Trends and Pattern on International trade of India (Paper Presentation) International Seminar @ St. Berchmans College, Changancherry.(2018)
- Problems and Challenges of Globalisation in small business (ISBN 978-93-5258-422-2)
- Impact of NPA on the profitability and flow of credit in India International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews. (ISSN 2349-5138).
- Trends and Pattern on International trade of India (ISSN 2349-5138)
- National Service Scheme Program Officer (2017-2019)
- Department Exam Cell in Charge (2018-2019)
- Department Industrial visit and Study tour in- Charge
- College Photography Club in- Charge