Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: M COM, NET
Post-Graduation: M. Com (Accounting and Taxation), Pondicherry Central University, Puducherry
Under Graduation: B. Com, Devamatha College, Kuravilangadu
Research Interest: Finance and Accounting, Research methodology and Security Analysis
Participations & Paper Publications:
- ‘Demographic and Work-life enrichment’, Asian Journal of Management, January –March 2018; ISSN 2321-5763(online)
- Participated in UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Responsible tourism: Opportunities and Challenges” organized by St. Xavier’s college Vaikom on January 2016.
- Participated and presented a paper titled “Employee’s attitude towards CSR” in National seminar on “Corporate Governance and Inclusive Growth” organized by St. Dominic’s College, Kanjirapally on August 2015.
- Participated in UGC sponsored three-day national conference on “Research Methodology, Data Analysis (SPSS) and Structural Equation Modelling (AMOS)” organized by Government college Kattappana on January 2015.
- Participated in National Conference on Currency (FOREX) Derivatives organised by Pondicherry University in 2012.
- Participated in 64th All India Commerce Conference conducted by Indian Commerce Association at Pondicherry University in December 2011.
Certifications and Skill Development Courses
- Certificate on Manual and Computerised accounting – The institute of accountants, Kochi
Email ID: email@example.com