Designation: Assistant Professor and Technical Secretary to the Principal
Qualification: M. Com.
Mr. Philson holds a Post-Graduation in Commerce from Christ University Bengaluru. He has one year of experience in teaching and 2 years 3 months, industrial experience as Associate Analyst in Thomson Reuters International Services Bengaluru. He is a proud alumnus of SCAS and was the secretary of Commerce Association for the academic year 2013-14.
- M.Com. from Christ University, 2016
- B. Com. from MG University, 2014
WORK EXPERIENCE (TEACHING\INDUSTRY)
- Lecturer, SAINTGITS College of Applied Sciences, from September 2018 onwards.
- Associate Analyst, Thomson Reuters International Services, Bengaluru
AREA OF INTEREST (RESEARCH /TEACHING)
Finance and Accounting, Banking, Marketing and Business Management, Information Technology, Corporate Social Responsibility and International finance and business.
- Philson Philip, Alen Sheperd Thomas, “A descriptive study on the impact of currency manipulation upon the competitive advantage over international trade with respect to the conditions of South Korea” in International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Volume 5 Issue 4 (ISSN 2349-5138) in December 2018.
- Philson Philip, David Joseph, Aby Alex Williams, “Impact of NPA on the profitability of commercial Banks” in International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, Volume 5 Issue 4 (ISSN 2349-5138) in December 2018.
WORKSHOPS / TRAINING ATTENDED
- Attended a One-day state level seminar on Accounting standards organized by Research and PG Department of KG College Pampady, 3rd September 2019.
- Attended a 2-day International Conference on International Trade – Trade War – Shared Prosperity at International trade at SB College Changanacherry, 10th – 12th December 2018.
Course on Life Happens: Personal Finance from college to Careerauthorized by Mitchel D Weiss and offered through Udemy, completed on April 17, 2019.
Course on Cloud Computingauthorized by DeepaShekar and offered through Udemy, completed on November 1, 2019.
Course on Operations Managementauthorized by Gad Allon and offered through Udemy, completed on November 1, 2019.
- Commerce Association in charge ,2018-19
- Department Placement and Industrial Visit in charge, 2018-19
- Commerce Association in charge, 2019-20
- Department Industrial Visit in charge ,2019-20
- College Placement and Career Development Club in charge