Designation: Assistant Professor
Education: M.Com Finance, M phil
Professional Experience: 2 Years
Post Graduation: M.Com Finance,Govt.College Nattakom,Mphil SB College Changanaserry
Under Graduation: B.Com, SVR NSS College Vazhoor
Research Interest: Finance and Taxation
- Asst.Prof Resmi G Nair Presented a paper entitled “ Perception about Goods and Service Tax after its implementation “A study among retail traders in kerala” and got best paper award in the internal conference conducted by Shri Krishnaswami college for women ,Chennai.
Paper Publication :”A study about Goods and Servicde Tax after its implementation”a study among retail traders in kerala”published in UGC care
- Participated in 10 day workshop on Research Capability Building organised jointly by The Research and Post Graduate Department of Commerce, St. Berchmans College, Changanacherry & The Research and Post Graduate Department of Commerce, K G College Pampady in association with Indian Accounting Association, Alappuzha Branch.
- Completed and Qualified the Exam of One Week Workshop on Research Methodology (online mode) from 26 April 2021 to 30 April 2021 organized by REST Society for Research International (RSRI) Krishnagiri, Tamil Nadu, India.
- participated and successfully completed “One Week Online National Faculty Development Program on E-Contents and ICT Tools for Innovative Teaching & Learning ” Organized by RCP, Roorkee from 1 May to 7 May, 2021.
- Participated & completed successfully AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on “Financial Derivatives and Strategies” from 2021-7-12 to 2021-7-16 at Cochin University of Science and Technology.
- FDP on “Direct Tax and GST”, organized by Ministry of Education Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching, Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, 2020
- FDP on “Accounting standards” Organized by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) & School of Management and Business Studies, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, held from 27th to 30th October 2020.
- Workshop on “Creative Adaptation-Reaching Out Through Digital Classroom” Organized by St. Thomas College of Teacher Education, Pala, Kerala, in Collaboration with UGC-HRDC, University Of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Webinar on “IPR Prospects in the world of Entrepreneurship”, Organized by the PG Department of Commerce in association with IQAC, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences.
- National webinar conducted by HINDUSTAN BUSINESS SCHOOL Marathahall,Bagalore on “Entrepreneurial competencies in the New Normal” on 28th November 2020
- Webinar on “Man & Nature Concern”, Organized by the PG Department of Commerce in association with IQAC, Saintgits College of Applied Sciences.
- Participated in a webinaron Blockchain for Commerce and Professional studies in association with IQAC, Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous) held on 16th January 2021
- Best paper award -International conference university of madras, Chennai
Certifications and Skill Development Courses
- Online course on SPSS
- Class Teacher (21-22)
- YUVA Verticle Head
- Research coordinator (20-21)
- Music Club Coordinator [20-21,]
- Music&Dance Coordinator (21-22)
- YIP facilitator
- Department ED cell coordinator (21-22)